Dec 8, 2020
Thinking about it the dev would have to remove the ntr or the mom story is fucked. So the mc and mom have built the relationship to the point they are about to have sex then the BF comes back and she instantly have sex again. How does the story progress now mc gets proof he is a bad guy mom breaks up with him and say i really love you mc but why would mc care now first chance she got she forgot the mc. The whole relationship is now fucked. How can you make any relationship believable. Or if they go the path of mc getting rid of him why would the mom just go back to the mc. All they did is ruin her character and i cant see a way to fix it with her looking good.

Fuckgoth029

Nov 14, 2021
Thinking about it the dev would have to remove the NTR or the mom story is fucked. So the mc and mom have built the relationship to the point they are about to have sex then the BF comes back and she instantly has sex again. How does the story progress now mc gets proof he is a bad guy mom breaks up with him and says I really love you mc but why would mc care now first chance she got she forgot the mc. The whole relationship is now fucked. How can you make any relationship believable? Or if they go the path of mc getting rid of him why would the mom just go back to the mc? All they did is ruin her character and I can't see a way to fix it with her looking good.
your right the mc works too hard to get his mom's love.

Dec 8, 2020
your right the mc works too hard to get his mom's love.
Thats what i am saying how can the story progress. Why would the mc just forget she picked the bf over the mc. This is the problem with adding ntr this far in. The mc and her have built the relationship so she should have at least had held off on continuing the relationship and that would give mc time to stop him but that is not what we got. So why should the mc care about her i would give proof he is bad and say have fun with your choice. That is the main thing she made a choice and she picked him over the mc after all the mc did and how far they came. How can the dev make it look like she cares about the mc when she will only go back to him after the mc exposes the bf or gets rid of him. The dev just made the mc the back up guy and i dont see a path out. All i see happening is the dev having steve go after another girl probably the sister and mc exposing him and her breaking up or mc doing something and her be like 'oh i love you mc i made a mistake(lie)' then sex. This all after the dev said steve would be around for a couple updates meaning the mc have to grind again to get rid of him. And i bet the mc will not be mad that she picked steve over him. So her story is she is about mc working so hard the be the other guy and getting slopy seconds.

Fuckgoth029

Nov 14, 2021
Thats what i am saying how can the story progress. Why would the mc just forget she picked the bf over the mc. This is the problem with adding ntr this far in. The mc and her have built the relationship so she should have at least had held off on continuing the relationship and that would give mc time to stop him but that is not what we got. So why should the mc care about her i would give proof he is bad and say have fun with your choice. That is the main thing she made a choice and she picked him over the mc after all the mc did and how far they came. How can the dev make it look like she cares about the mc when she will only go back to him after the mc exposes the bf or gets rid of him. The dev just made the mc the back up guy and i dont see a path out. All i see happening is the dev having steve go after another girl probably the sister and mc exposing him and her breaking up or mc doing something and her be like 'oh i love you mc i made a mistake(lie)' then sex. This all after the dev said steve would be around for a couple updates meaning the mc have to grind again to get rid of him. And i bet the mc will not be mad that she picked steve over him. So her story is she is about mc working so hard the be the other guy and getting slopy seconds.
the NTR totally ruined the whole story
the dev needs to make the ntr optional or avoidable
or just rework the story:cry:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think everyone needs it. I don't mind the ntr and would rather let the developer follow their ideas than try to influence them
That's always a great sentiment for everyone but the dev who loses support hand over fist for a stupid decision. Guy was halfway towards his patreon goal, and with one move it went from 50% to 35%. People always say something like "make the game you want to make" as if that's a sound business decision. You have to make a game people want to play if you want to make money off of it. For a dev that always struggled to gain support anyway, losing it like he's doing is the last thing he wants to do.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The mistake the dev made was not the NTR part, the boyfriend was bound to show up in the game. The mistake was not completing the story arc of him in one episode and making the MC a complete loser (cuck) again. If there is no resolution in v0.13 and he sticks around longer in the game, more players will abandon the game

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The mistake the dev made was not the NTR part, the boyfriend was bound to show up in the game. The mistake was not completing the story arc of him in one episode and making the MC a complete loser (cuck) again. If there is no resolution in v0.13 and he sticks around longer in the game, more players will abandon the game
From the start of this, there's a long laundry list of mistakes not exclusive or uncommon with several titles(MC's as well).
Class Graduate Celebration to Family Boat Outting, Long Time Friends/Classmates to Mother and Son... see where this has been going?
Flashback of Boyfriend(Not husband or step father) cheating on Main LI yet, MC has no balls to do or say anything about any of it..

after a LONG amount of time.....as an actual friend would and do.

And the list goes on...so NTR... is the least of how things went south with the Dev and title.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes