MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Rick(MC) has been getting handjobs, oral, and anal from Rachel for several updates. In v0.12, Rick finds Steve and Emily on the island and brings them back to camp. A couple of days later, there is a scene on the island (not a flashback) where Steve is fucking Rachel.

There is a separate flashback scene in v0.12 where the MC is remembering how he saw Steve fucking a waitress in the bathroom of a restaurant while Rachel is waiting outside for Steve. This scene was mentioned in a previous update with a flashback, but now it's a full lewd scene. I assume this is where the confusion of "NTR or just cheating" comes from.
Well I'm sure glad I decided to check the forms, to be informed that this project has sunk to throwing all Rick's tedious effort into the fucking trash can. Redemption would be if the fucking NTR was avoidable.

But sadly, it looks like I wasted many hours trying to get poor Rick some action and a few girl friends. But fucking Steve had to fuck it up. :mad:

Thank for the relevant information.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well I'm sure glad I decided to check the forms, to be informed that this project has sunk to throwing all Rick's tedious effort into the fucking trash can. Redemption would be if the fucking NTR was avoidable.

But sadly, it looks like I wasted many hours trying to get poor Rick some action and a few girl friends. But fucking Steve had to fuck it up. :mad:

Thank for the relevant information.
Yeah dev fucked up, and has been steadily losing support on patreon. He went form 49% before his last update and now he's at 35%
This is from his patreon "In this release, Rick will plan a way to get closer to Rachel, Emily will learn some new skills, and a series of events will take us back in time." So it kinda looks like he's backtracking to me. Either that or he means another flashback.

Mike.Sk96

Oct 25, 2021
Help. I'm stuck at A shadow in the night and I can't progress in any other quest. How to trigger that scene with the skeleton in the cave? When and where i have to be and what stats do i need?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I sleep....
awake and see this game with complete tags.....
In my dream :D

Bibon1

Mar 26, 2022
so did the useless dev go back on the thing he said that steve would be removed or something? did he just add more ntr trash?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
In this release, Rick will plan a way to get closer to Rachel, Emily will learn some new skills, and a series of events will take us back in time.
so did the useless dev go back on the thing he said that steve would be removed or something? did he just add more ntr trash?
is that true no more fucking steve
The last thing the dev said that I know of was Steve would be around for 3 or 4 updates. But, considering how much support he lost he might of changed his mind.
New update will have a flashback of Steve fucking Rachel while MC is in the next room and one of how he seduced and fucked the sister. Maybe another of him cheating on Rachel again while the spineless pathetic MC does shit all.

Once you go the cuck route, better go all the way cause the Vanilla players have left the building.

Last edited:

Bibon1

Mar 26, 2022
well i hope the devs pc crashes and his car gets set in flames .... GG this game is garbage

my guess is that the dev is reflecting his real life with him being the MC just with alott less action and looks XD

Reactions: yrban7477

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hola patrons!
1678447698197.png
I'm glad to announce that version 0.13 is almost done and will be released next week!! I took this last days to add some interesting details.

Important News:
Starting with this version, I'd like to add a special thanks to all the patrons who make all of this possible. All of you will be mentioned at the end of each version on a screen with your usernames (ordered according to each lifetime pledge)

In case you want to appear with another name or do not wish to appear, please let me know before next Monday by sending me a message to the inbox.

Version 0.13 Release Date: March 16

Thanks for your support!!
Best regards!!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes