MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Steve is just a hated Boyfriend, Rachel i don't remeber if Stepmom or Mom
If at some time You wish to really know.
Recommend checking out the initial(First) release of this title.
Can help with first-hand knowledge, seeing it with Your own eyes.

This way, it's not "Hear Say " from someone else. (y)

Reactions: xapican

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Appreciated ill check it out. Feel free to drop some more.
Lewd Island - not so much building part but setting is similar and its polished and complete.

Man this game sucks, way too much of an unncesary grind, becomes unfun after like 40 days.....

Also its wayyyyy too unncessarily rapey. Dont get me wrong, I'm not some crazed feminist, but if you're on a desert island with 2 hot girls, and at least one of them hints she wants to get nasty with you, if your reaction thoughts include "hmmm I should find a way to sleep drug her", you think like a virgin.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
is the game broken? I can't re-light the fire, and I can't craft anything, even if I have all the items I need, I even tried the campfire fix and it just straight up didn't work Screenshot_16.png

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
is the game broken? I can't re-light the fire, and I can't craft anything, even if I have all the items I need, I even tried the campfire fix and it just straight up didn't work
The picture shows you´re missing a rock to light the fire.. that can´t be it right? it can´t be that obvious.

Reactions: Qalx

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did it like 3 seperate times and neither time worked
Just go to the shore or jungle and colect some had the same with the firewook
Edit: Im hungry and was thinking about cooking Chop Suey Firewood ! not firewook :ROFLMAO:

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Is the missing thing the dry grass from left of the cave entrance?
oh my fucking god you genius that's exactly what it was, I literally have not grabbed any more of it since the first time it was needed, and completley forgot, thank you so fucking much

Reactions: Benhy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Benhy your asking me ? if so no, I had the same problem with the cheatmod it showed enough wood but on the crafting menu showed 0/x I resoleved it by collecting a few in the Jungle and the Crafting menu recognized the amount on the Inventory menu !
Ok I'm going to prepare my Chop suey then ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Benhy
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes