xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am confused a little
I am really enjoying the development of the game up to v0.12 hope the dev keeps it up better story line than many.

the reason i am confused is because on a few sites that hosts this i see
"Cheats:

ramas=... (branches)
rocas=... (rocks for the fire)
latas=... (canned food)
npc1_mood=... (mood of the woman)
arandanos=... (blueberries)
energy=1000 (speaks for itself. 100% = 1000, not 100)
higos=... (figs)
banana=... (speaks for itself)
soda=... (soda cans)
campfire_research=99 (to complete the study on how to build a campfire) *Will break the save
"

if these are true i have no idea where or when to put them in.

also if this is a tropical island and the dev reads this a story line with borrachero' tree or the 'get-you-drunk' tree with the ablity to make devil's breath would allow for a semi dark sub plot, and from the plants that appear on the island that plant would likely grow.... and opens up so many possible side stories.
You have to activate the Console to use them Look over here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-console-in-renpy-games.39725/
If you are not so skilled with this kind of stuff I would advice you to use Bibifoc 's General Mod
to reduce the monotony of Grind
The Tree is called in english "Angels Trumpet" or Brugmasia

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
He was talking about the dev of Foot of the mountain. This dev seems to have lost a few but not that much yet. Only time can tell if it was worth to include cuck content that late into the game, but it often ends up in an abandoned tag or a rushed ending like Lewd Island.
Chimba has already answered me but it seems that his answer has disappeared. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
That almost sounds like you're trying to say that "Grindfest of the Mountains" ended up being a good game..
View attachment 2323721
In addition, that dev knew how to "renew" his game, he renewed it so much that he included his own grave when he decided to add rape/ntr whit Melinda in the game after 2 years, from there his patreon account went downhill, from 900+ patrons, ended up with 200 (even though that game was a grindfest maze he had his audience but well he reaped what he sowed), but I must admit, now that you mention it, this have the same modality, grind, grind, grind and then boom cuck scene :unsure: :unsure:.
[/spoiler]
Joking aside, this "grind" side and almost random development of the story also make the success of the title (up to a certain point of course). Watching the same scene 5 times hoping for something new is very hard to bear, but when the novelty happens for the 6th time there are some great because our desire has escalated before.

The NTR part can very well be developed without spoiling the game. In addition, if we follow the logic of this title, the 2 new characters of 0.12 have necessarily had relationships together. It would be something to develop even if the hero intervenes afterwards to have a good ending (like what will happen later with Rachael).

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The NTR part can very well be developed without spoiling the game. In addition, if we follow the logic of this title, the 2 new characters of 0.12 have necessarily had relationships together. It would be something to develop even if the hero intervenes afterwards to have a good ending (like what will happen later with Rachael).
Except it wasn't necessary at all. There is a million and one reasons to not include ntr in a harem title. The dev is losing support hand over fist, and will continue to lose more if he keeps adding more ntr. Why devs think this is a good idea I'll never know.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Except it wasn't necessary at all. There is a million and one reasons to not include ntr in a harem title. The dev is losing support hand over fist, and will continue to lose more if he keeps adding more ntr. Why devs think this is a good idea I'll never know.
Because NTR is life. :cool:

Jokes aside once again, it adds spice to the story.
Following the creation of a harem in a linear fashion makes the story bland I think.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Because NTR is life. :cool:

Jokes aside once again, it adds spice to the story.
Following the creation of a harem in a linear fashion makes the story bland I think.
You're in the minority. There are much better ways to spice up a harem story than adding ntr considering they're the exact antithesis of each other. Imagine eating an ice cream cone, and then suddenly in the middle of it there's a random piece of cabbage. It's completely unexpected and not in a good way.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's very simple, no need to over think it.

Started out MC is a grad whom went out on a ship with his classmates.
Ship went down, he's stranded in the middle of where ever.
His Long Time friend AND classmate shows up(Rachael).

Can talk about whom came first, chicken or egg all day long.
Wont change a thing, not today, tonight, tomorrow.
Take or leave it, Your choice.
But are you trying to convince yourself with these speeches? Because it is clear that the story has a MC in the role of a son, a mother and a sister. And if you don't like it, you do very well to convince yourself of this eh. But if a patch exists, it means that it is canonical as a thing. Only that due to rules on the patreon site, the developer can't give the real voice and the real story of the game... for me there is nothing clearer as a thing.

Anyway guys can someone tell me if the mother and the step father/dad can be stopped in future? Get ride of the other man?
If this relationship can be stoppe in future, in some way i can try this game. I do not like NTR. But if the lady/mother had already a relationship before the MC, i can live till i manage to get ride of the other boy. Ofc depend also of how many scene i need to see... because i really do not like to see this LI having to many time sex with another man.
But if i cant also in future is just usless. Till now i wait, just to understand if there is a get ride or some way to eliminate the other man.

Thank you

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The dev is losing support hand over fist, and will continue to lose more if he keeps adding more ntr. Why devs think this is a good idea I'll never know.
You know what 100% isn't the minority on this message board? The sub section of extremely loud and extremely vocal anti-ntr posters who like to make claims like that based on nothing more them their own obsessive need for it to be so. And which a lot more often then not just amounts to be a straight up lie with 0% actual research going in to it.

Heck I spent a week in the immediate aftermath of that last content release practically begging any one of the countless people chiming in their end of the world take here to re-post the supposed massive amount backlash and support loss numbers they were seeing over on this dev's actual payment platform/s. And as usual all we got/saw was a bunch of similarly minded posters as yourself rallying together to spam out a bunch of facepalm emoji's on a board dedicated to stealing a dev's game in response....and that's pretty much it ;)

But hey, if you aren't just straight up lying I'd still be interested to see whatever variety evidence you are using to back up your claim there btw.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
But are you trying to convince yourself with these speeches? Because it is clear that the story has a MC in the role of a son, a mother and a sister. And if you don't like it, you do very well to convince yourself of this eh. But if a patch exists, it means that it is canonical as a thing. Only that due to rules on the patreon site, the developer can't give the real voice and the real story of the game... for me there is nothing clearer as a thing.

Anyway guys can someone tell me if the mother and the step father/dad can be stopped in future? Get ride of the other man?
If this relationship can be stoppe in future, in some way i can try this game. I do not like NTR. But if the lady/mother had already a relationship before the MC, i can live till i manage to get ride of the other boy. Ofc depend also of how many scene i need to see... because i really do not like to see this LI having to many time sex with another man.
But if i cant also in future is just usless. Till now i wait, just to understand if there is a get ride or some way to eliminate the other man.

Thank you
There is nothing to convince and exactly how new are You to this title?
Whatever Your motive is or anyone's intent for that matter.
Will not change history of how this title started or ends.

Regardless of any patches, alterations, cheats, mods of choice or whatever direction Dev's choose of this title.
There will likely be individuals out there whom will Mod things to their own preferences, that's a given.
Nothing new, happens all the time.

Think whatever You like and if this content is what You enjoy, have at it!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Repetition creates habituation and allows us to attach ourselves to the character over a long period of time. Here the heroines are absolutely superb and their psychology holds together.
While this can certainly be true when applied to some applications, I would push back hard on the suggestion that actually rings true in this game. Especially in a game where, and without sitting down to do the exact math, I don't think I'd be exaggerating too much in saying that at least 50% of the support and buildup dialog in this game typically amounts to "I can't wait to stick my dick in her pussy!!!".

I mean...c'mon. Bare Bones City as far as writing goes. I'd probably use this game more as an example of why a lot of people (not myself) really hate sandbox progression you can't just hold the CTRL button down as/when needed to skip through.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

Thank you
From what was said the stepdad will be around for a few updates before he is gone, but nothing is for

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
From what was said the stepdad will be around for a few updates before he is gone, but nothing is for
Thank you. So i wait till the get ride/gone. Then i start to play it.
At last if i can remove him from the island is not a problem for me.

Thank you again

Reactions: EJW

wsadwsad

May 14, 2019

Thank you
If not for one guy, there is no be any of "motherfucking" things in this game. If he stop supporting his patch, "motherfucking" things will stops immediately. So stop cheating yourself and others.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The dev here didn't plan NTR, why did it change....?
looks like to stall progress but looks like it backfired and is losing support.
There's any number of possible reasons for why it happened. The dev maintains that it had to happen for the story to get where they wanted it to, but I don't think too many people seriously believe that. Stalling progress seems like the most likely answer. The dev didn't really plan things out, and there's only so much you can do with two love interests in the game if you're intending for the game to go on for some time. He also made the most interesting love interest the focus of the game in that there are a ton of scenes and progression with them, which was leading the game to a point where vaginal sex seemed inevitable in this update. The dev could have either gone with the flow, or they could cockblock the MC and player with some contrived plot twist. And of course, for some reason the dev landed on the most devisive non-illegal kink as the focus of the plot twist.

There are so many other ways they could have gone. Steve could have been there, but Rachel was initially cool to him because of conflicted feelings. The MC had to keep Steve away from Rachel and the other women. NTR could be the price of failure, but only if you let it happen. Maybe instead of Steve, it's a classmate named Stephanie who secretly has a crush on the MC. She seduces the MC, and Rachel walks in as he's boning her or shortly thereafter, and Rachel getting upset over that becomes the source of the stalling. The MC then has to try to sort things out with his mom, cousin, sister, and now possible girlfriend, which could have taken several updates and might have been some fun, although I would have disliked the "MC unavoidably is put in a situation where they get caught fucking some other girl". But that would have been far, far better than the NTR or pseudo-NTR. I think the NTR put a dent into their supporters, although perhaps not a huge one. I'm still very thankful I didn't give into horniness and pay $40 for early access to this last update because I was sure we were getting Rachel in it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes