Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
That is a screen cut of how it unzipped, and also made a new folder in the saves location under the AppData/roaming/Renpy folder Got me thats just how it came out????
I only have the Stranded-Dick-1568574315 folder in roaming. This name has never been changed in the options.rpy. :unsure:

Mike2008

Jan 11, 2023
hi
where can i find the booze? i know its in the ruin, but i cant find it
can anyone pls post a pic with the location?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I really meant later version but "of the game".
Saying later the way you are using it is not the proper English to use. It needs to say "do not use with older version", not "later" version. Later means AFTER, not before. So, the way you are using it makes it confusing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Saying later the way you are using it is not the proper English to use. It needs to say "do not use with older version", not "later" version. Later means AFTER, not before. So, the way you are using it makes it confusing.
But "AFTER" is what I meant. Current mods are designed for 0.12 so don't use them with 0.13, 0.14, and so on...

In fact, what you wrote is also true. Those mods aren't to be used with 0.10, 0.9, ... but, in my opinion, the main risk is that players will use them with the next version when I haven't updated them yet. That's the meaning of my warning.

Reactions: Ara-sH
Oct 8, 2019
Why is it that every time I pick up a game with the ntr tag, the other guy turns into a dickhead worse than bullies in Stephen King novels? Tone down the macho bullshit. It doesn't fit the situation, these people are supposed to be trying to survive. A rival can still exist without being David Hasselhoff with the personality of the rival from big brother.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Is the smoking wasp stick end of this update ?? I have all items yet unable to craft.

Edit: Seems I need 12 Survival XP , mine's at 10.. is this limited by the update or can i increse it?

Reactions: OzBrit

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Is the smoking wasp stick end of this update ?? I have all items yet unable to craft.

Edit: Seems I need 12 Survival XP , mine's at 10.. is this limited by the update or can i increse it?
You can increase it. That was added in the latest update. You need to read the book in your inventory twice then you can craft it.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wow. This game was a absolutely disappointment for me. I read posts with 30 people saying how horrible the NTR is. And as an NTR fan I dove into this game. Spent 2-3 hours on it and the "ntr" was just the mom character's spouse having sex?

Are you guys serious? Mom having sex with dad is not NTR. Jesus christ. There is no real NTR here. Just a bunch of nerds who can't fathom not having a harem. No wonder there's so much garbage isekai with a harem on mangadex.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Wow. This game was a absolutely disappointment for me. I read posts with 30 people saying how horrible the NTR is. And as an NTR fan I dove into this game. Spent 2-3 hours on it and the "ntr" was just the mom character's spouse having sex?

Are you guys serious? Mom having sex with dad is not NTR. Jesus christ. There is no real NTR here. Just a bunch of nerds who can't fathom not having a harem. No wonder there's so much garbage isekai with a harem on mangadex.
First of all Mom didn't had sex with Dad. She had sex with her boyfriend who happens to be the stepfather of the protagonist. Also, what fetish do you call when Steve/Stepdad was creeping on protagonist's sister?
I think we can both agree that every dev should mention if he/she is about the add any new fetishes like NTR in his/her game. And also unavoidable NTR should be and is totally unacceptable in any games that are not solely based on NTR fetish.

Lastly, yes I also don't like harem content and a whole lot of other fetishes but you didn't hear me shaming/complaining about it. Fetish shaming is a violation of rules on this website.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
This game is KING !!!!
beside people says grinding or whatever,

i never play game until permission of work one day to play this game.

Hope the story more2 interesting.....

just confused what Steve and emily talk and leave when MC saw in jungle? :p:p:p

Keep update Dev, i already comment in your account twitter with user @lemonrrq24
and don't forget keep healty :)

Reactions: Benhy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a question, not native english speaker,
Boyfriend = a regular male companion with whom one has a romantic or sexual relationship.
Stepfather = a man who is the husband or partner of one's parent after the divorce or separation of the parents or the death of one's father

and where in the whole game is it anounced that Rachel has a partner relationship with Steve ?
(meaning that she openly admited to raise him from the casual "boyfriend" status into the more formal "partship")

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Just a question, not native english speaker,
Boyfriend = a regular male companion with whom one has a romantic or sexual relationship.
Stepfather = a man who is the husband or partner of one's parent after the divorce or separation of the parents or the death of one's father

and where in the whole game is it anounced that Rachel has a partner relationship with Steve ?
(meaning that she openly admited to raise him from the casual "boyfriend" status into the more formal "partship")
At the beginning / intro if I remembered correctly. It was her boyfriend until halfway I found out the family patch and installed it, he became dad!/ stepdad. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: QBaSS and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At the beginning / intro if I remembered correctly. It was her boyfriend until halfway I found out the family patch and installed it, he became dad!/ stepdad. :KEK:
Ok that explains it, I played without the patch, neverless In the Flashback at MC and Rachels house there was no trace of Steve

Reactions: hamvuiwa
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes