MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ok that explains it, I played without the patch, neverless In the Flashback at MC and Rachels house there was no trace of Steve
Brother it's all here if ya look for it and can state accurately, on several versions of THIS title since LONG ago.
Steve has been Rachael's boyfriend and Never a "Step Father" to anyone.
Rachael, for all intents and purposes was the MC's old time friend AND class-mate(Not His Mother).

Do You now see the mindset of changes?

By Law, Step Dad / Step Father = someone married to a biological mother(not a casual boyfriend in any sense of the meaning).
If perchance You have questions of where to find this history on this title / game / AVN / Developer.
Feel free to send me message, will direct You as best i can so You may see it with Your own eyes for Yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do You now see the mindset of changes?
Eureka ! now i got it, that is what you were pointing out.
No, thanks, for the offer as the story is pretty selfexplanatory and yes that* are inconsitencies in the storyline !
totally agree with you,
Edit: *they

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Rachael, for all intents and purposes was the MC's old time friend AND class-mate(Not His Mother).
Which one is the OG, original plot?
To be fair, the family patch is due to patreon’s policy, iirc, no incest is allowed. Thats why u might get to see lots of landladies, roommates, etc.
MC looks young, yes? He should be around or abit older than Emily, who is Rachael’s daughter (i dont know their relationship before the patch). Classmate, by all means, can be a milf, a mother, not necessary be same age as MC. Hence, I believe the og is the family patch. Thats a better scenario to explain how MC stays under same household as Rachael and Emily, then they went on a bruise trip together, and how Rachael felt guilty not because of cheating but because of their relationship.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
To be fair, the family patch is due to patreon’s policy, iirc, no incest is allowed. Thats why u might get to see lots of landladies, roommates, etc.
MC looks young, yes? He should be around or abit older than Emily, who is Rachael’s daughter (i dont know their relationship before the patch). Classmate, by all means, can be a milf, a mother, not necessary be same age as MC. Hence, I believe the og is the family patch. Thats a better scenario to explain how MC stays under same household as Rachael and Emily, then they went on a bruise trip together, and how Rachael felt guilty not because of cheating but because of their relationship.
It's very simple, no need to over think it.

Started out MC is a grad whom went out on a ship with his classmates.
Ship went down, he's stranded in the middle of where ever.
His Long Time friend AND classmate shows up(Rachael).

Can talk about whom came first, chicken or egg all day long.
Wont change a thing, not today, tonight, tomorrow.
Take or leave it, Your choice.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Oh yea, its very simple.

Thats your choice.
And others choose to install the family patch.

No need to overthink it.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
given the amount of questions about saves and how to fix them and whether they and cheats and fixes work with compressed version and how to transfer to newer version etc

there is really a need to make a clear instructions on this on the 1st page for everyone.

I'm stuck since 0.9 and not sure how to proceed with the same save and cheats using compressed version

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
given the amount of questions about saves and how to fix them and whether they and cheats and fixes work with compressed version and how to transfer to newer version etc

there is really a need to make a clear instructions on this on the 1st page for everyone.

I'm stuck since 0.9 and not sure how to proceed with the same save and cheats using compressed version
What do you talk about? You're sure you're on the right topic? :unsure:
Which cheats did you use?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
As I currently maintain the incest patch here, I made some search few months ago.

It seems the game wasn't plan at all for incest (at least for the Rachel/MC relationship). People asked for it after the first release and the dev made a patch for this first release.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Oh yea, its very simple.

Thats your choice.
And others choose to install the family patch.

No need to overthink it.
Tell that to Yourself in the mirror.
My choices, Yours, has nothing to do with how this title started out by the author.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
This game is absolutely exceptional.

It must be understood that the chosen gameplay is not easy to assume. On the one hand, because the game can become boring very quickly and especially because this type of structure very often generates too many bugs.

On the other hand, if the repetition loop holds and the rise of corruption is consistent, we may have the chance to witness the birth of a great game and that is the case here.

Repetition creates habituation and allows us to attach ourselves to the character over a long period of time. Here the heroines are absolutely superb and their psychology holds together.

Finally I will add that the game knows how to renew itself over time and especially with version 0.12. hey adding a bit of NTR is the icing on the cake. Strongly that part of the game develops towards the NTR. This title is worthy of “Foot of the Mountains 1”.

Well done once again.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This title is worthy of “F̶o̶o̶t̶ Grindfest of the Mountains ”.
That almost sounds like you're trying to say that "Grindfest of the Mountains" ended up being a good game..
tenor (16).gif
In addition, that dev knew how to "renew" his game, he renewed it so much that he included his own grave when he decided to add rape/ntr whit Melinda in the game after 2 years, from there his patreon account went downhill, from 900+ patrons, ended up with 200 (even though that game was a grindfest maze he had his audience but well he reaped what he sowed), but I must admit, now that you mention it, this have the same modality, grind, grind, grind and then boom cuck scene :unsure: :unsure:.
[/spoiler]

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
from there his patreon account went downhill, from 900+ patrons, ended up with 200 (even though that game was a grindfest maze he had his audience but well he reaped what he sowed)
How do you know his patrons number? I don't see it :unsure:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That almost sounds like you're trying to say that "Grindfest of the Mountains" ended up being a good game..
View attachment 2323721
In addition, that dev knew how to "renew" his game, he renewed it so much that he included his own grave when he decided to add rape/ntr whit Melinda in the game after 2 years, from there his patreon account went downhill, from 900+ patrons, ended up with 200 (even though that game was a grindfest maze he had his audience but well he reaped what he sowed), but I must admit, now that you mention it, this have the same modality, grind, grind, grind and then boom cuck scene :unsure: :unsure:.
[/spoiler]
Playing Foot of the Mountains is like embarking on a career...

loveitloads

Jul 8, 2020
I am confused a little
I am really enjoying the development of the game up to v0.12 hope the dev keeps it up better story line than many.

the reason i am confused is because on a few sites that hosts this i see
"Cheats:

ramas=... (branches)
rocas=... (rocks for the fire)
latas=... (canned food)
npc1_mood=... (mood of the woman)
arandanos=... (blueberries)
energy=1000 (speaks for itself. 100% = 1000, not 100)
higos=... (figs)
banana=... (speaks for itself)
soda=... (soda cans)
campfire_research=99 (to complete the study on how to build a campfire) *Will break the save
"

if these are true i have no idea where or when to put them in.

also if this is a tropical island and the dev reads this a story line with borrachero' tree or the 'get-you-drunk' tree with the ablity to make devil's breath would allow for a semi dark sub plot, and from the plants that appear on the island that plant would likely grow.... and opens up so many possible side stories.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes