Mcyo666

Jan 7, 2023
Do you have save for aphrodisiac mushroom part? In my game red mushroom is missing. I need save just after you acquire mushroom.

If anyone is interested, here is a save file with 100% completion as of update 0.12 (all idols and replay scenes unlocked, every item is craftable etc).

Mcyo666

Jan 7, 2023
I have tried everything. Its about the mushroom image missing with the version of V0.11 and saw Esterda777's new port so dont want to lose time with the game with no saves. If you can help that would be appreciated.

Post your save instead. If there is a problem, it must be fixed.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have tried everything. Its about the mushroom image missing with the version of V0.11 and saw Esterda777's new port so dont want to lose time with the game with no saves. If you can help that would be appreciated.
Ah, you play on Android. It's more complicated for me to deal with Android but yeah, try the new port if Estrada777 updated it. If you still have the problem, try to post your save. It's very difficult to help without knowing exactly what you've done up to that point and only a save can give accurate information.

Mcyo666

Jan 7, 2023
Do you have save around that red mushroom part? That would be a solution for me. A save maybe close to that scene is also accepted.

Ah, you play on Android. It's more complicated for me to deal with Android but yeah, try the new port if Estrada777 updated it. If you still have the problem, try to post your save. It's very difficult to help without knowing exactly what you've done up to that point and only a save can give accurate information.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Do you have save around that red mushroom part? That would be a solution for me. A save maybe close to that scene is also accepted.
I don't play on Android. And even so, I think it would be difficult to be able to give you such a specific save. I can't even remember where the hell that "red mushroom" task was in the story :unsure:

Reactions: xapican

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't play on Android. And even so, I think it would be difficult to be able to give you such a specific save. I can't even remember where the hell that "red mushroom" task was in the story :unsure:
He's talking about waaay back when building the cage, reading the book to find edible mushrooms.
I don't use Devices for AVN's, only use PC's and not sure what saves are compatible.
However, that part i remember well enough.

Think it was You whom assisted me back then and Thank You.. for everything.

(Edit) little advise to newer users/testers/supporters willing to tuf-out this shit show:
Pat/Twitch/Discord/Twitter/ect ect, You may find some fare help there by some cool people.
However, very likely You'll encounter far more people there then here whom are negative by nature.
Everyone has bad and good days but, the above places mentioned seems to be riddled with them.

Through the years have found FAR MORE cool and down to earth people on forums like this site.
I know some may say 'that's crazy' but it's been my experience over time with testing several titles.
Just a small heads up and good luck on Your journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bibifoc and xapican

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!how do I create smoke stick for insects? I have all the ingredients but I don't remember how to open this screen?
thanks

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Does someone have a working save that can be loaded into version 11?

Realy like the game a made ton of saves, but can't load them into v11 wondering if someone has started a fresh playthrh on v11 and progressed before the new content.that

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I don't understand why you say that. The name of the save folder hasn't changed since the beginning :unsure:
That is a screen cut of how it unzipped, and also made a new folder in the saves location under the AppData/roaming/Renpy folder Got me thats just how it came out????

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
That's because he changed the name look for this in your game saves folder 'AppData/roaming/Renpy' The one in the middle of this example..

View attachment 2279281
That doesn't make some one lost their save.

I only have one folder "Stranded-Dick-1568574315" (for all versions). The other that you have in the screenshot must be from a modified [exe] one since it has a different ID. Or, an exe built for different OS.

"Stranded-Dick-1568574315" should be the only one in "AppData/Roaming/Renpy". I don't believe that anyone would remember to manually delete this folder after removing the game from their computer.

The other one should be in the game folder (game/saves). This is the saves that people usually "lost" when they remove the game from their computer.

A note to those who "lost" their save: this "AppData/Roaming/Renpy" is the place you want to check if you forgot to back up your save. These saves will be overwritten by the saves in the game folder.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes