xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
try to cook yellowback fish and see if it's added to the grilled fish in the bag
Yes he is correct, seems to be a bug, The procesed fish is only diplayed in the menu when you do fishtype 1, if you don't have any and you cook fish2 yellowback not even the bucket is displayed, in the Backpack menu nor in the Lunch/ Dinner menu . ( you can only see if you have at least 1 piece of fishtype 1 in bucket and cooked) so thanks for the head up
Edit: Bibifoc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Yes he is correct, seems to be a bug, The procesed fish is only diplayed in the menu when you do fishtype 1, if you don't have any and you cook fish2 yellowback not even the bucket is displayed, in the Backpack menu nor in the Lunch/ Dinner menu . ( you can only see if you have at least 1 piece of fishtype 1 in bucket and cooked) so thanks for the head up
I think it is also necessary to disable the ability to prepare an antidote if it is not required.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Good Idea ! ;) then we lure "Steve to the ruins, let him bite by the Dicksnake , we say Oh sorry we don't know how the antidote can be prepaired, Jessica (partner in crime) refuses to help him tells Sis what she has to do, Sis refuses and say's she suspect that its all a sheme from Steve that she sucks Steves dick how he tried multiple times, Rackel gets jealus and refuses to help Steve either when he asks her , And Steve dies......:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Denchik12312

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Good Idea ! ;) then we lure "Steve to the ruins, let him bite by the Dicksnake , we say Oh sorry we don't know how the antidote can be prepaired, Jessica (partner in crime) refuses to help him tells Sis what she has to do, Sis refuses and say's she suspect that its all a sheme from Steve that she sucks Steves dick how he tried multiple times, Rackel gets jealus and refuses to help Steve either when he asks her , And Steve dies......:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I mean that it makes no sense to do it at any time

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Edit: Bibifoc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant cooked yellowfishes. They are never displayed in the backpack. Those displayed are only "normal" cooked fishes.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
G'day Folks,

I tried searching the thread, but didn't find an answer. I'm a new player. I've progressed to the point where my hands are injured. About 1-2 weeks of food scavenging later, and there hasn't been any further progress.

Is there something specific I need to move further along? My only options seem to be collecting food/rocks/wood (over 30 wood so far) and peeking at Rachel (same image each time). Day after day of scavenging just enough to eat is getting tedious.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bibifoc good point, and you are right, since they look similar I asumed they were like the normal ones, (once cooked) only with just another taste, in the food display they are acounted but not marked separatly , my question is are they any pictures in game ? I would be satisfyed when they show up when you fish them alone, not having to cook and fish 1 normal fish1 to get the bucket and the grilled fish displayed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sillyrobot , did you had the argument with Rachel (2 times )about sunbathing without protection ? iirc, during that time in my playtrough (mornings / early afternoon) I saw her on the beach I tried to preasaude her to be carefull and she send me away, after she got sunburned and Y learned to make the Aloe lotion and apply it to her, MC says tht the lotion helps him to heal his hands faster

Reactions: sillyrobot

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
G'day Folks,

I tried searching the thread, but didn't find an answer. I'm a new player. I've progressed to the point where my hands are injured. About 1-2 weeks of food scavenging later, and there hasn't been any further progress.

Is there something specific I need to move further along? My only options seem to be collecting food/rocks/wood (over 30 wood so far) and peeking at Rachel (same image each time). Day after day of scavenging just enough to eat is getting tedious.
Look what write in the quests, in theory Rachel should help you with clean in river

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Look what write in the quests, in theory Rachel should help you with clean in river
I checked the Task list. I have two: Light the camp fire and The Pond, "Maybe Rachel can lend a hand". Except talking with Rachel yields zero topics in camp and I can't approach her when she's at the pond (which seems to be most of the day! Exactly how many baths a day does a person need?).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sillyrobot , did you had the argument with Rachel (2 times )about sunbathing without protection ? iirc, during that time in my playtrough (mornings / early afternoon) I saw her on the beach I tried to preasaude her to be carefull and she send me away, after she got sunburned and Y learned to make the Aloe lotion and apply it to her, MC says tht the lotion helps him to heal his hands faster
Nope, no arguments at all. I wake up, go hunt for food, come back, eat, go hunt for food, come back, nap, hunt for food, eat, go to sleep, repeat. All that and I'm barely holding even on food.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OK, if I come back from my morning food scavenge early, I can have that talk with Rachel. I'll try that a couple of times and see if I can progress. Thank you.

The talk I'd prefer to have is for her to stop wasting time sunbathing when we're about to starve though. What a dumb woman. Between the sunbathing and constant bathing she sure wastes a fuck tonne of time when we're teetering on the edge of starvation.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nope, no arguments at all. I wake up, go hunt for food, come back, eat, go hunt for food, come back, nap, hunt for food, eat, go to sleep, repeat. All that and I'm barely holding even on food.
The mood penality when you, don't have enough food you can raise when you apply the sunlotion, also it brings you closer to Rachel, you must have eat at least one of the food cans to prep

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Screenshot_20230104-223449_Stranded Dick.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-223503_Stranded Dick.jpg
Is this normal or do I have to restart the game and start from the beginning? I can't cook the yellowback fish.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
@xapiany idea how to combine the rope with the tuna hook? I'm assuming (sorry for the bold letters) you have to upgrade the rod but I can't find the piece for it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I can't seem to trigger this. I have gone to the pond Many many times. Al I can do is shower.... Nothing else happens. All other tasks a complete.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes