Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
broterh i used your savefile.
after climing rock when go to camp and found that he need to craft smoke stick. then try to craft but nothing happened i press craft many times but dosen't craft
u need read book twice and up ur survival skills, then u craft smoke stick and MC say about flowers

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I have 3 yellowback fish and have a hook, any reason the tasks aren't completing? It also won't let me cook the yellowback fish for some reason.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Grinding and buggy... Can't create campfire, and yes... already tried the console command.
You can craft the campfire a first time... and fail. The second time will be part of a story quest. You won't have to use the craft screen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so bro whats the solution?
Go to the cave collect Hay ? sorry or Dry Grass or however it is called in the game, In your video, on top of the fire menu there is everything listed, what you have to do the task and the Hay or Dry Grass is red

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Oh if you do it with the Bikini quest then, just talk to Rachel on the Beach when she is sitting by the shelter,
Anyway one of you don't have Dry Grass to lit the fire
Not for quests, but because there is a possibility to cook this fish. And i have dry grass, when cooking fish and firewood disappear but does not appear in grilled fish

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not for quests, but because there is a possibility to cook this fish. And i have dry grass, when cooking fish and firewood disappear but does not appear in grilled fish
Strange, I am past that and in Sandboxmode, and no Problem, (also with the Mod installed) that is Strange,
I have to add that I started from ver 012 to be fair

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes