Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Eh, weird?! I did use unren to active rollback because the mods+fixes were not available for v0.12 at the time I downloaded. I use Unren 1.0.5.
When I play original SD, I'm able to rollback without any mod or unren. But not in any situations. In fact, it depends on your use of the skip feature. It breaks the rollback (or something like that).

Reactions: hamvuiwa

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
That NTR scene is a little bit shitty. I like NTR but this scene doesn't satisfy me, it is short, the MC isn't watching and this scene appears from nowhere.
So this scene is not good for someone like me who like NTR and is not good of course for someone who isn't into NTR, in conclusion for nobody.
I would suggest to bring it in the story in a better way, for now I feel it like a random scene...

Leynex

May 9, 2017
It would be really nice if there was a walkthrough that explains in detail what needs to be done to progress in the story.
After hours of trying, some bugs may also prevent the game from progressing. After the last updates I have to keep looking in the code for what triggers the next event.
The task status is absolutely not helpful (too many tasks open), because you don't get an overview of what needs to be done next.
So please make a helpful walkthrough.o_O

Richi 4524

Sep 3, 2022
Помогите мне с ящиком ключей в квартире; Как мне его взять ? Я так понял нужно искать идолов по квартире я не сколько нашол но ящик я так и не могу взять.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
When we click on the campfire, the first option we get is Light Fire. Can anyone tell me what's the second item needed for it next to branches?

I never seemed to have figured that one out. And how to craft that item? Because it's also needed for the wasp stick.
Dry grass past the cave.

Richi 4524

Sep 3, 2022
Please help me with the key box, I have to take it and fix it, but I can't take it. What am I supposed to do here. Please.

Richi 4524

Sep 3, 2022
Please help me with the key box, I have to take it and fix it, but I can't take it. What am I supposed to do here. Please.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 2282043
Should just be taken after the bathroom scene
There was a bug in the previous update that wouldn't let you click on it I think, unless I'm getting it mixed up with another game. There was a patch for it, but I would assume that the latest update has it fixed already. Can anyone confirm? I may be thinking of some other game.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hahaha this pathetic dev has reported my review so the ntr loving mod OEJ has removed and warned me that apparently is not appropriate.

'Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr. '

Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules.

Thanks.
Moderation Staff

Got it dont use review to review a game except if you are gonna give it a 5 stars ntr worshipping post otherwise you will hurt OEJ feelings. By Bad

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Got it dont use review to review a game except if you are gonna give it a 5 stars ntr worshipping post otherwise you will hurt OEJ feelings. By Bad
Just had a look at the reviews, seems like there were at least 3-4 others deleted, beside yours, which weren't happy with the recent change of the game. I'm surprised they didn't delete mine (yet), as i don't think the others were any more against the rules...

Reactions: V0n0 and Logan3000x

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
There was a bug in the previous update that wouldn't let you click on it I think, unless I'm getting it mixed up with another game. There was a patch for it, but I would assume that the latest update has it fixed already. Can anyone confirm? I may be thinking of some other game.
I started playing with version 0.12, so I can’t say anything, I didn’t have any problems.
p.s. downloaded the game 01.01.23

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone know if there will be a way to shun Rachel in next update, or should I just go ahead and put thread on ignore? I don't mean just avoid her by not doing certain quests. I figure all girls will be tied together on most quests in the future is why I ask. NTR!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the quest told me to climb the cliff, but I don't know how to start it!? Could anyone tell?
Did you go to the other Campsite with Jessica your Cousin ? and found there the Hook ? did Rachel make you a stronger rope ? did you Craft the rope ? etc etc ?
Edit I sugest that you download the Quest mod from Bibifoc

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes