tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
could you give more details? like, where is "there"? "the cliff"? And how to click on it? i don't know, I don't even know where to go to that cliff though!!!
D amn, nevermind, I saw the cliff next to house ruin. i jsut assumed the house ruin has nothing there, thanks for your time then.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
could you give more details? like, where is "there"? "the cliff"? And how to click on it? i don't know, I don't even know where to go to that cliff though!!!
Ah ok Remeber where you went with Rachel, and the snake bite you ? there ! is on the right side the Cliff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hahaha this pathetic dev has reported my review so the ntr loving mod OEJ has removed and warned me that apparently is not appropriate.

'Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr. '

Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules.

Thanks.
Moderation Staff

Got it dont use review to review a game except if you are gonna give it a 5 stars ntr worshipping post otherwise you will hurt OEJ feelings. By Bad

I get some people love to rage out over this stuff every time it happens, and have been getting especially annoyed over the last year or so seeing the increasing frequency of it happening among a few popular "harem/incest" games with notably larger support platforms. Who basically shrug off the nuclear explosions of negativity people like you have dropped into their game threads here when they've done it (while always gaining subs). But I mean c'mon. Just because the super small time dev is always the much easier target for you guys to try and basically bully into removing content you hate doesn't mean you should. At least like this and by overly-spamming up or review bombing their thread. Which is indeed what a lot of the people continually posting in here are trying to do.

To a dev who again outside a continuous amount of empty insinuation claims here appears like he didn't even know he'd be offending you to boot. So if the glove don't fit....lol

I'm all for people voicing their opinions, but glad to see the mods here actually acknowledge and address that level of toxicity behavior is just going obnoxiously overboard with that.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The task status is absolutely not helpful (too many tasks open), because you don't get an overview of what needs to be done next.
You mean you didn't like having to constantly scroll through and read that last line in each and every one of quest log entries? :)

Allowing a filter to make the completed or inactive ones not show up would be a monster step forward. As is it's just another added up annoyance factor going in to the overall grind that just keeps putting me off everytime I try to get back to finishing that initial playthrough i started last week.

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I'm all for people voicing their opinions, but glad to see the mods here actually acknowledge and address that level of toxicity behavior is just going obnoxiously overboard with that.
Agreed.
To be honest, if anyone see it bad, just say then leave. Dont stay around and spread / force your opinions onto others then tell them not to play :KEK: not everyone has the same preferences.

May 13, 2018
Is there some trick to cooking the yellowtail? I read the book, caught the fish and my fire is going, but I only have a generic fish recipe in the cooking page and no apparent way to cook the new fish to get Julie into the new bikini. Even tried exhausting the supply of 'regular' fish, but when I do that, I get "Am I missing something?" when I try to cook (was figuring the game would automatically choose the yellowtail if I was out of the other).

Any way to trigger cooking the yellowtail? Or maybe a console command for adding roasted yellowtail to inventory?

Last edited:

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
Is there some trick to cooking the yellowtail? I read the book, caught the fish and my fire is going, but I only have a generic fish recipe in the cooking page and no apparent way to cook the new fish to get Julie into the new bikini. Even tried exhausting the supply of 'regular' fish, but when I do that, I get "Am I missing something?" when I try to cook (was figuring the game would automatically choose the yellowtail if I was out of the other).

Any way to trigger cooking the yellowtail? Or maybe a console command for adding roasted yellowtail to inventory?
Fire-Page 2-then click arrow below fish, and to the side of fish type

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You mean you didn't like having to constantly scroll through and read that last line in each and every one of quest log entries? :)

Allowing a filter to make the completed or inactive ones not show up would be a monster step forward. As is it's just another added up annoyance factor going in to the overall grind that just keeps putting me off everytime I try to get back to finishing that initial playthrough i started last week.
A what? :whistle:
task_log_mod.png

Jan 29, 2018
Hahaha this pathetic dev has reported my review so the ntr loving mod OEJ has removed and warned me that apparently is not appropriate.

'Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr. '

Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules.

Thanks.
Moderation Staff

Got it dont use review to review a game except if you are gonna give it a 5 stars ntr worshipping post otherwise you will hurt OEJ feelings. By Bad
My review was also deleted:

"
Hello MAN... THESHARKS,

Your review, of this thread (Stranded Dick [v0.12] [Sex and Games]) is not appropriate
Way to castrate your game after so much time by adding forced NTR. The developer can still fix this mess by either deleting the update or making it completely avoidable. Sure he might have wasted a couple of months work, but it would be worth it given that he might win back his alienated audience. He sure as hell won't get an NTR audience replacement, when the NTR is so far out in the game. Just all around a really dumb decision by the developer.

Thanks.
Moderation Staff "

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
broterh i used your savefile.
after climing rock when go to camp and found that he need to craft smoke stick. then try to craft but nothing happened i press craft many times but dosen't craft
crafted 1 time, after that you need to collect a purple(or pink) flower in the jungle badge with a magnifying glass
1672848778806.png
and pick up 13 idol at the same time

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes