xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
@xapiany idea how to combine the rope with the tuna hook? I'm assuming (sorry for the bold letters) you have to upgrade the rod but I can't find the piece for it.
You have to go to the Captains camp and search for usefull objects

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I did it by going to the pond early first thing, and then pass time, and there they were. Bingo.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's weird, I thought I got everything from there. Is there a specific place I have to look? I'm just missing the reel I believe.
No, you don't missed anything in the first visit, the game is so concieved that you find those items in the second visit, Look on the side of the shelter underneath leafes or what ever that is, as well with the ruins beside the cliff,

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Once again big thanks to Bibifoc. With his cheats, it is much easier to get through the game.

Because of the "NTR" scene once again. I generally don't play games that have NTR in them. That is not my fetish.
But I think everyone who now thinks that Steve is now fucking the whole family like on Big Brother (Eric), should put that thought aside. I don't think that's what the dev has in mind. Mom's thoughts while fucking were only with her son and Jessica will do a rest to get Steve out of the way. The son also has the trump card that he caught him with the waitress? in the bathroom. He will still play this trump card. So I don't think it will come down to more NTR scenes.

Dec 4, 2022
I agree with the other players - with cheats it is much easier to successfully finish the missions. Much less grinding.
But when it comes to the visual side, then all is really really nice to look at. Nice and smooth graphics. Cant wait for more characters, but I understand, that bringing them in takes a lot of time and lots of work. So I wish the developer lots of luck with it! Keep up the great work!

PS: it is really nice and refreshing to see a story taking place in a different place then his home.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
This is already the second game on the site, about survival on an island with incest, where I decided to take a long break so that enough content accumulated, and when I returned, the ntr tag was already there. :HideThePain:

Nov 15, 2019
Hello & Happy New Year
I'm just back from vacation and played rev 12. Really great game! And it's very exceiting!
But:
Is it right, that I can collect berries more than once, after I caught a fish I can cook but not eat it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello & Happy New Year
I'm just back from vacation and played rev 12. Really great game! And it's very exceiting!
But:
Is it right, that I can collect berries more than once, after I caught a fish I can cook but not eat it?
No not at all, the Berries you can colect as soon as they grew back, the fish situation was about fishtype 2 yellowback fish, eg if you cooked 3 yellowback fishes, they are registerd by the game but not displayed in the inventory nor in the eat menu, hence you cant consume them as soon as you catch and cook fish 1 normal fish, they apear and you can eat them

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes