xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No more luck. You said something about Gamecore, it's online playing?. I guess it has something to do with that.
Yes you can Import or export saves, I got curious about it and checked it out It is gamcore by the way.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
We will have sex scene with Sister/Emily before Rachel/Mother. Remember Jennifer is main goal which has been teased since first update. I can see the ending after one or max two updates after we get full sex scenes with Mother. Probably some harem scenes in last update.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
isn't Jessica the blonde ? and Rachel the so called "Mom" or whatever ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
More shitstorm as the Anti NTR activistst you mean ?
It doesn't change the fact that adding things like that later is deceitful.
The only reason this thread didn't blow up is the fact this game isn't more popular.
all anyone talks about on here is how to complete quests that's how bad the sandbox part is in this.
Look at the Sunshine Love thread A few weeks ago that exploded when NTR was added even the writer has vowed never to return to here lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It doesn't change the fact that adding things like that later is deceitful.
The only reason this thread didn't blow up is the fact this game isn't more popular.
all anyone talks about on here is how to complete quests that's how bad the sandbox part is in this.
Look at the Sunshine Love thread A few weeks ago that exploded when NTR was added even the writer has vowed never to return to here lol.
I wasn't refering to that, even though a lot of games in this site you see the effect about things voted, and decided on Patreon,
about the quests and the sandbox part I didn't have any problems, the hints could have been clearer at some point (and that I am not even a native english speaker)
about the NTR aded I don't want to dwell on it. (NTR is not my kink) . I was venting my frustration about the atitude of the extreme Anti NTR activists. that is all.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wasn't refering to that, even though a lot of games in this site you see the effect about things voted, and decided on Patreon,
about the quests and the sandbox part I didn't have any problems, the hints could have been clearer at some point (and that I am not even a native english speaker)
about the NTR aded I don't want to dwell on it. (NTR is not my kink) . I was venting my frustration about the atitude of the extreme Anti NTR activists. that is all.
Sorry buddy I misread your post, I can take or leave ntr I just don't think its a nice thing to add kinks so late in the game
It's hard enough to get people to trust devs these days Especially after Milfy city. Anyway no point dwelling on it now I should just move on.

P.S. Sorry if I sounded rude that wasn't my intention.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and MrD812

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry buddy I misread your post, I can take or leave ntr I just don't think its a nice thing to add kinks so late in the game
It's hard enough to get people to trust devs these days Especially after Milfy city. Anyway no point dwelling on it now I should just move on.

P.S. Sorry if I sounded rude that wasn't my intention.
Nah, nevermind you weren't rude, you were just venting your frustration, besides we run across in other game threads, so I aprox. knew how you think and feel.
No ofense taken
*Reaction: (y)
*Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

Feb 12, 2021
can anyone who's played the full version so far please give some idea as to how much ntr there is in this game? doesn't matter if it's netori or netorare to me, as long as the girls are cheating on someone behind their back; thanks!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes