xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can anyone who's played the full version so far please give some idea as to how much ntr there is in this game? doesn't matter if it's netori or netorare to me, as long as the girls are cheating on someone behind their back; thanks!
Not much, and only for Rachel with some guy she was dating before get stranded,

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Dec 21, 2018
I'm glad I wasn't a patron of this devs, Adding NTR so far into the game not cool man.
I honestly would have felt very deceived.
Still I don't think anyone else cares but could you imagine the shitstorm on this site if Being A Dik added NTR lol.
You cared enough to bring it up. :rolleyes:

I don't understand the mentality with some people. People love the idea of banging other girlfriends and wives, but when it's suddenly onto 'them' (it's a computer game), all hell breaks loose. The hypocrisy is real and it needs to be pointed out. The so-called anti-NTR people won't ever shut up about how they feel about the genre, EVEN if it's made clear that the game is NTR. I understand that this game wasn't labelled as such though.

I understand that one gets 'invested' in the game, but anyone raging over a plot or game tag really needs to have a healthier mindset. It shouldn't make you this upset. Really, the only criticism that is launched over it isn't about models, the rendering, or plot. It's the genre lol.

In short, go outside and get some fresh air. Nothing, video game wise, should make you this upset.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I don't understand the mentality with some people. People love the idea of banging other girlfriends and wives, but when it's suddenly onto 'them' (it's a computer game), all hell breaks loose. The hypocrisy is real and it needs to be pointed out. The so-called anti-NTR people won't ever shut up about how they feel about the genre, EVEN if it's made clear that the game is NTR. I understand that this game wasn't labelled as such though.

I understand that one gets 'invested' in the game, but anyone raging over a plot or game tag really needs to have a healthier mindset. It shouldn't make you this upset. Really, the only criticism that is launched over it isn't about models, the rendering, or plot. It's the genre lol.

In short, go outside and get some fresh air. Nothing, video game wise, should make you this upset.
If you knew anything about me you would know I actually like NTR sometimes. You know in games that are labeled that at
the start and not added halfway through.
It's no wonder people don't trust or want to give devs money when they see stuff like this.
This didn't even have any NTR until the last update and it just came out of nowhere.

Also do you not look anywhere online most of the internet is people complaining about games or tv shows or whatever.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I could care less if people like NTR, or if it exists in games in general. If I see the tag, I'll just avoid the game. Or if the game looks interesting, I might search the thread to see if it mentions if the NTR is avoidable. If so, I'll take my chances.

Here, it was a big difference. There was no mention about NTR until it suddenly happens late in the game, where it's basically just unavoidable sprung on the player by a character that literally just appeared in that same update.

And yeah, I'm a hypocrite. I like having sex with girls in games like this, but hate when other people do. I kill people all the time in video games but hate dying myself. I like sticking my dick in a woman's ass in these games, but having a woman stick her dick in my ass? Not really a fan. Yep, I'm totally a hypocrite for all of that.

Dec 21, 2018
If you knew anything about me you would know I actually like NTR sometimes. You know in games that are labeled that at
the start and not added halfway through.
It's no wonder people don't trust or want to give devs money when they see stuff like this.
This didn't even have any NTR until the last update and it just came out of nowhere.

Also do you not look anywhere online most of the internet is people complaining about games or tv shows or whatever.
It's part of life, bud. Some things don't go your way. Cheating is part of life. It's going to hurt, so just suck it up.

I say this having come from a cheating household, so it is such a core reality of me. I don't cheat because I see the impact it has on people, but shit, if someone cheated on me, I don't know if I'll care. So maybe I'm biased.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
gibs6100 ; Well, It depends, I can pretty much don't care, that doesn't mean that I tolarte it. And that if it is in my Relationship, act acordingly what I feel (IRL is whatt I'm talking about) endiing it in my case.
his statement can mean also that he don't cares If someone else does, (not judjing that person)
I can relate to what he said, although it was not so obvious in the household were I grew up, and I don't cheat, that is my decision.
And I expect that my significant other does the same. If not no hard feelings we go separate ways.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
how do i read a book? when eating and i click it, it shows book. with a check if i hover my mouse over it, but quest cant be completed. help?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
gibs6100 ; Well, It depends, I can pretty much don't care, that doesn't mean that I tolarte it. And that if it is in my Relationship, act acordingly what I feel (IRL is whatt I'm talking about) endiing it in my case.
his statement can mean also that he don't cares If someone else does, (not judjing that person)
I can relate to what he said, although it was not so obvious in the household were I grew up, and I don't cheat, that is my decision.
And I expect that my significant other does the same. If not no hard feelings we go separate ways.
Bottom Line ____ Dev can no longer be trusted AND that started Long before v0.12's ntr-content(inconsistencies since the title's first release).
People's responses much like TheUnforeseenMessenger
Can never change that, especially but not exclusively for those of us who paid $ over the years for this title's development.

White Knight's can defend and talk all the trash they want, will change nothing.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes