bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
1- Your logic is a bit strange... Why do you add the past 32 days to get the release date ?
2 - Last update was released the 17 March for 40$ and it was on F95 the 28 of March just 11 days after. So the next release could be here in the first days of August
It's happening. Why I add 32 days is because given his history he does not release it on the day he says. 17th March wasn't the day he said he would release. It was probably 1 or 2 or 3 weeks before. Somewhere in February. And how do you know if there are $20 patrons still ?

Reactions: yrban7477

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's happening. Why I add 32 days is because given his history
Given his history ??? Strange statement from someone who is fresh on our pirates shores :unsure:

he does not release it on the day he says. 17th March wasn't the day he said he would release. It was probably 1 or 2 or 3 weeks before. Somewhere in February.
He announced on March 10th that the release for v0.13 will be March 16th...
-------------

Hola patrons!
I'm glad to announce that version 0.13 is almost done and will be released next week!! I took this last days to add some interesting details.

Important News:
Starting with this version, I'd like to add a special thanks to all the patrons who make all of this possible. All of you will be mentioned at the end of each version on a screen with your usernames (ordered according to each lifetime pledge)
In case you want to appear with another name or do not wish to appear, please let me know before next Monday by sending me a message to the inbox.

Version 0.13 Release Date: March 16
---------------

He missed the target by a few hours as he released it March 17th in the morning...

-------------

Hi Patrons! I hope you are all ok!
I wanted to tell you that, I'm currently, adding some details to v0.13. Therefore, I will need to adjust the release date to tomorrow.

The new release will be available in a few hours

Version 0.13 Changelog:
- Almost 700 new images!
- 4 New Video Scenes
- 3 New unlockable images (idols mini-quest)
- Missions updates!
- And a progress bar for the task menu
The release schedule will be the following:

17-March- $40 tier
22-March- $20 tier
27-March- $10 tier
31-March- $5 tier
Best Regards!
---------------

You clearly make things up just to fit in with your past statement about the next release date

And how do you know if there are $20 patrons still ?
Where in my post have you read something about 20$ patrons ???
One more time you are making things up as I only said that V0.13 was on our shores March 28th exactly eleven days after the release so it's probably a 10$ patron that gave the link

Last edited:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Given his history ??? Strange statement from someone who is fresh on our pirates shores :unsure:

He announced on March 10th that the release for v0.13 will be March 16th...
-------------

Hola patrons!
I'm glad to announce that version 0.13 is almost done and will be released next week!! I took this last days to add some interesting details.

Important News:
Starting with this version, I'd like to add a special thanks to all the patrons who make all of this possible. All of you will be mentioned at the end of each version on a screen with your usernames (ordered according to each lifetime pledge)
In case you want to appear with another name or do not wish to appear, please let me know before next Monday by sending me a message to the inbox.

Version 0.13 Release Date: March 16
---------------

He missed the target by a few hours as he released it March 17th in the morning...

-------------

Hi Patrons! I hope you are all ok!
I wanted to tell you that, I'm currently, adding some details to v0.13. Therefore, I will need to adjust the release date to tomorrow.

The new release will be available in a few hours

Version 0.13 Changelog:
- Almost 700 new images!
- 4 New Video Scenes
- 3 New unlockable images (idols mini-quest)
- Missions updates!
- And a progress bar for the task menu
The release schedule will be the following:

17-March- $40 tier
22-March- $20 tier
27-March- $10 tier
31-March- $5 tier
Best Regards!
---------------

You clearly make things up just to fit in with your past statement about the next release date

Where in my post have you read something about 20$ patrons ???
One more time you are making things up as I only said that V0.13 was on our shores March 28th exactly eleven days after the release so it's probably a 10$ patron that gave the link
You wrote so much to prove that you are still wrong~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Delayed again. His second delay post also hints at this delay being more than a week by noting all July patreons will receive a download link. Why would this be an issue if the end of July is more than a week away?

Reactions: filochard and Qalx

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hi patrons! I wanted to tell you that I've just finished coding v0.14, but now I need to check and fix all possible bugs. I'll start working on it and make a new post tomorrow. *As always, as the release date was originally set to be on the 21st, all patrons of July (from $40 to $10 tiers) will receive the download link. Best regards and thanks for your support!

Lastest info

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
*As always, as the release date was originally set to be on the 21st, all patrons of July (from $40 to $10 tiers) will receive the download link.
At least he acknowledges that he is late and gives it to all Patreons at the same time

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
At least he acknowledges that he is late and gives it to all Patreons at the same time
There's not point at all in being anything more than a $10 patron. I don't think I'm even a patron at all at this point because by the time he releases it, it's pretty much available to everyone, including here. He really needs to tighten up his deadlines if he wants to do this professionally. He's got the talent, just needs the discipline.

Reactions: its_me_lol

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
There's not point at all in being anything more than a $10 patron. I don't think I'm even a patron at all at this point because by the time he releases it, it's pretty much available to everyone, including here. He really needs to tighten up his deadlines if he wants to do this professionally. He's got the talent, just needs the discipline.
I think he is professional or cunning. Does not Patreon payment reset on the first of every month? Maybe he getting people to pay at August 1 onwards. So he can get next month's money too. Releasing it now, people may unsubscribe him as soon as they get the game now in July. I don't know what I am talking about but its just a theory.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Radiation was a theory, then became a bomb. Your theory may just have explosive potential.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I think he is professional or cunning. Does not Patreon payment reset on the first of every month? Maybe he getting people to pay at August 1 onwards. So he can get next month's money too. Releasing it now, people may unsubscribe him as soon as they get the game now in July. I don't know what I am talking about but its just a theory.
He's been doing this for years. I am quite certain the number of people who have just given up far exceeds the number of people willing to hang on one extra week just to get it and then quit when they could have simply not paid at all in the first place and gotten it about the same time. When you're dealing with someone notoriously slow, you're not donating to Patreon to get it a few hours sooner, most are doing it to support the author. So your theory makes some sense, but I don't get the impression this author is willing to put the effort into playing that game. He's done it too many times to know pissing off your patrons only loses revenue.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
He's been doing this for years. I am quite certain the number of people who have just given up far exceeds the number of people willing to hang on one extra week just to get it and then quit when they could have simply not paid at all in the first place and gotten it about the same time. When you're dealing with someone notoriously slow, you're not donating to Patreon to get it a few hours sooner, most are doing it to support the author. So your theory makes some sense, but I don't get the impression this author is willing to put the effort into playing that game. He's done it too many times to know pissing off your patrons only loses revenue.
Good point. Maybe that's why he is having $40 - $10 patrons get the game at the same time. (I didn't really understand the dev's post tbh), that was really unexpected of him. Well, even though there are real supporters, which are really good in my opinion since I love this game but not the dev, there are still many sex-hungry freaks out there who want to game as soon as possible to quench their thirst. So they will pay once to get the game early. I don't know why he keeps been dishonest for no reason. No one is mad at him for making updates late, people are only made when they are cheated

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Bless monk3yman69 on Patreon for trying to hold the dev accountable but my god someone needs to tell him that just going silent for 3 days after promising an update 2 days ago is not okay. What the fuck is wrong with this dev lmao

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Playing devil's advocate here; But maybe he is just deliberating on an issue that has arisen?

-Life moves at the speed of life and comes with unseen issues...

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
You guys are too new to this "Pirate shores" and do not know that what's happening is actually perfectly normal. Also you people just read the posts of the previous releases and then calculate and assume everything which increases your frustrations everyday. You weren't exactly there at the real-time. The dev's posts aren't the exact release dates, he edits them all the time until he doesn't care anymore and releases when he wants to. So, his actual release is usually very far away. There are always new wise-guys to these "shores" who are ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes