Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
did the dev release it to the $40 members? If yes the you will have to wait for it. The dev said that the $10 members will get it 10 days later, so i'd give it 10 days after that.
What to release, pieces of his motherboard? By his own (last) words, he was in a hardware crisis before the game's release(announced) began. After that he became stranded... :D

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

Reaver

May 31, 2017
What to release, pieces of his motherboard? By his own (last) words, he was in a hardware crisis before the game's release(announced) began. After that he became stranded... :D
must have missed that post. well we will see if he keeps his word.

• Haha

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
must have missed that post. well we will see if he keeps his word.

Jul 30, 2023

Stranded Dick 0.14 - Important Message
Hi friends,
Sorry for the delay, last Monday morning I had a big problem with my computer. My motherboard and the SSD drive broke and I was working to solve it so I could continue with the release (fortunately, I didn't lose any data).
The good news is that I was able to buy and replace both components and now I am back working on version 0.14 (checking and fixing the remaining bugs).
The version will be coming out in the next few days but I will be uploading now the links where the download files will be located (so you can have access when it's released).”

it's really hard for some to read the messages here...

• Haha

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Release Date: July 21st

Hmmm let me check my notes: 95% at June 8th, Today July 10th = 32 days

July 10th to 21st - 11 days

4 days additional delay on self-imposed released day = 4 days

5 days interval for patron tier 40, 20, 10 = 15 days

32+11+4+15 days = 62 days

Actual date we can play is: September 10th or 9/6/23
My prediction's happening like I said. I knew this guy well to know what will happen this time. And still there are some people who think we can get the game early to our "pirate shores" and that the dev will be honest with his status and announcements.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
My prediction's happening like I said. I knew this guy well to know what will happen this time. And still there are some people who think we can get the game early to our "pirate shores" and that the dev will be honest with his status and announcements.
You know him personally?

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018

Jul 30, 2023

Stranded Dick 0.14 - Important Message
Hi friends,
Sorry for the delay, last Monday morning I had a big problem with my computer. My motherboard and the SSD drive broke and I was working to solve it so I could continue with the release (fortunately, I didn't lose any data).
The good news is that I was able to buy and replace both components and now I am back working on version 0.14 (checking and fixing the remaining bugs).
The version will be coming out in the next few days but I will be uploading now the links where the download files will be located (so you can have access when it's released).”

it's really hard for some to read the messages here...
By few, you mean 12 days and counting?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes