RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
unsure if related.

I remember many years ago, I had unexpected and unknown computer component failures. After a bunch of testing, we determined that the Power Supply was severely damaged and many of the other internal components also suffered degredation damage. All caused by unstable public electricity grid. At the time I was living in an area where the electrical grid was built 50 years ago and we got frequent power outages whenever someone turned on a toaster. An investigation of the electrical grid into my home showed that it was unstable and frequently fluctuated outside specification tolerances for modern electronics. Extreme highs and lows that was damaging not only the power supply, but several components within my computer.

After we knew the culprit, I purchased myself several UPS batteries for my expensive electronics. So that the power output (from the UPS) was stable, even if the UPS itself took the damage. UPS is cheap. Far far cheaper than replacing all those broken PC parts.

The point being, if perhaps your public power grid is old or subject to frequent disruptions, you might be experiencing electronic damage from the power grid going into your home. A cheap and affordable UPS power supply is an affordable way to prevent unexpected and expensive problems.

There are several companies and models available. I have been using APC UPS Power Supply for years now. No more hardware degredation problems caused by crappy power grid in my neighbourhood.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
unsure if related.

I remember many years ago, I had unexpected and unknown computer component failures. After a bunch of testing, we determined that the Power Supply was severely damaged and many of the other internal components also suffered degredation damage. All caused by unstable public electricity grid. At the time I was living in an area where the electrical grid was built 50 years ago and we got frequent power outages whenever someone turned on a toaster. An investigation of the electrical grid into my home showed that it was unstable and frequently fluctuated outside specification tolerances for modern electronics. Extreme highs and lows that was damaging not only the power supply, but several components within my computer.

After we knew the culprit, I purchased myself several UPS batteries for my expensive electronics. So that the power output (from the UPS) was stable, even if the UPS itself took the damage. UPS is cheap. Far far cheaper than replacing all those broken PC parts.

The point being, if perhaps your public power grid is old or subject to frequent disruptions, you might be experiencing electronic damage from the power grid going into your home. A cheap and affordable UPS power supply is an affordable way to prevent unexpected and expensive problems.

There are several companies and models available. I have been using APC UPS Power Supply for years now. No more hardware degredation problems caused by crappy power grid in my neighbourhood.
shit happens...
electrician-electric-shock.gif electricien-electrician.gif

Reactions: yrban7477

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
LOL, potentially 3 people have already cancelled their subscription. And who is gonna be the loser of this? ME! ME! I'm gonna be the Loser of this when the developer loses funding and has to stop making this game. Because I love this game very much: the beautiful characters, the exciting incest stories and potential it has. Now all gone. Now will never know how MC and his lil sis succumbed to their desires. Why does he do this, why? By adding NTR to the story suddenly made him lose a lot of $upport and everything went downhill. He should have communicated with his players but even back then he didn't. Doomed an year ago.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
If I were a Dev I wouldnt show that info. Just food for trolls that complain about not getting updates on the trolls expected timeline, and they rant endlessly about X amount of Subs wasting money, etc. Yeah, I wouldn't show that info, if I were a Dev. Just my opinion.

falkenhayn

Nov 25, 2017
I never intervene here but I have a questio
The person didn't have a backup on an external disk?
There are tons of software programs for backups, such as acronis true image.

For example, if my ssd dies, I buy another one and go looking for my backup.
In no time at all, I get everything back.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I never intervene here but I have a questio
The person didn't have a backup on an external disk?
There are tons of software programs for backups, such as acronis true image.

For example, if my ssd dies, I buy another one and go looking for my backup.
In no time at all, I get everything back.
we came a long way since mc´s and floppy discs but apparently still users haven´t learned one of the most elemental rules of data saving: NO BACKUP, NO MERCY!

That, or the dev´s just wants to make some money and there is no game...

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
reminds of the this GTA V scene:

dev seems to be a master of finding excuses why the release is delayed every week...

Reactions: zeldagamernl

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
All v. good/great games end like this... I used to support 25 games 5-10 $ each now i support 3 and probably by the end of the year 0...

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes