bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Nowhere close, last Patreon post was end of July and last update here was March.
True, but many people are cancelling their subscription unfortunately. Even if he eventually releases it next week or next month, he will definitely release the next update again like 5 months later and even delay it during the whole time. No one will ever sub him during this time, and then it will only be a never ending loop of cancelling subscriptions. (5 people already said they cancelled it on patreon. How many more did it too without telling) Usually it should be 4 updates a year, but this year there is only 1-2 updates.

Reactions: Benrev02

waugeyman

Jun 21, 2018
slap the abandoned tag on this one. His excuse is a bad one, and there will be no update just cascading excuses to drag out another month of patreon subs before he cuts and runs. He'll open up shop under a new name and do it all over again.

Reactions: yrban7477

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Release Date: July 21st

Hmmm let me check my notes: 95% at June 8th, Today July 10th = 32 days

July 10th to 21st - 11 days

4 days additional delay on self-imposed released day = 4 days

5 days interval for patron tier 40, 20, 10 = 15 days

32+11+4+15 days = 62 days

Actual date we can play is: September 10th or 9/6/23
Well seems like you're probably going to be wrong. My best guess would be October at the earliest. Or maybe never.

Who knows at this point since the dev is just gone

Last edited:
Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well seems like you're probably going to be wrong. My best guess would be October at the earliest. Or maybe never who knows at this point since the dev is just gone
I am very happy to be wrong if it's after my prediction and not before. Because some new naïve people here think the dev will release it in the 2nd week of August. Yes, I'm calling you out filohard whatever. Lmao, where is the release now? Still waiting for it. But, yeah I'm actually happy it's coming out late

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrooloose123

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
I am very happy to be wrong if it's after my prediction and not before. Because some new naïve people here think the dev will release it in the 2nd week of August. Yes, I'm calling you out filohard whatever. Lmao, where is the release now? Still waiting for it. But, yeah I'm actually happy it's coming out late
I don't care if it takes a long time before it releases, it is just frustrating to see "promises" like "last few days before release" and "release date is next friday", only for the dev to vanish for at least a month

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I don't care if it takes a long time before it releases, it is just frustrating to see "promises" like "last few days before release" and "release date is next friday", only for the dev to vanish for at least a month
Nah. for real man. I don't mean to brag and I don't give a fk about my predictions. But, if he don't release on the September 7th or 10th then there are only 2 outcomes.

1. He will release it on October (Late probably) or November or directly to the usual December.
2. Abandoned for good.
too bad this game will be abandoned. The only dicking in game happened with Steve, while MC has to use his hands to satisfy his dick :D
Not gonna lie, but this is for real. The last memory we have of this game is Steve doing the pusy penetration of our most wanted and desired love interest then we get stuck in the rabbit hole.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Nah. for real man. I don't mean to brag and I don't give a fk about my predictions. But, if he don't release on the September 7th or 10th then there are only 2 outcomes.

1. He will release it on October (Late probably) or November or directly to the usual December.
2. Abandoned for good.
Agreed. At this point I just don't care anymore tbh. Either it will eventually release or never. I am fine with both

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Our dev is on that island himself, I guess. But Steve got him ... and cut off his dick. As a result, the dev has lost all interest in the genre, unfortunately.
You are full of imagination… but Steve was unable to cut even a banana… he will probably have an accident on the island in the future…

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Brave1

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
DEV is not from Latin America but he is a russian and he died in Ukraine. There will be no uppdates.
I like this game but he hade too many characters in the end. I missed threesome :)
Please be so kind to elaborate what are you implying, with that sentence. ;) :)

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes