mt510

May 19, 2019
What I heard from the dev he had computer problems in the past set back the Patreon say it 95% complete

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
” Access to new releases 15 days early ...”. I'm curious, his 40$ patrons received his absence 15 days earlier?

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I doubt it'll even release on Sept. 6.

Probably coming in october if ever
Oh no I didn't mean it will be released on September 6th. I simply mean that I was right it won't be released by this date, and now it won't be released anytime soon. If you ask me when I think the game would get updated? I would say late October and if not then December, as he will take 2 release cycles from now on to make 1 update. Om January 1st, this game should be labelled to be honest. Especially, if he contacts no one.

Runedarker123

Dec 29, 2022
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo answer me what is this or what is all about if you not satisfy with screenshot then see for yourself I give you a link where I capture this screenshot

• Angry
Reactions: dervalle007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, here is the message in full.

Stranded Dick

Hello everyone, I hope you are all fine!
August was a very tough month for me. During the first week, I started with a fever, and though at first, I thought it would be just a few days of rest, it was not going to end like that at all... A severe infection led me to a critical condition that required hospitalization in the intensive care unit. This is the worst thing that happened to me in my life, I’m so glad to be able to write this post right now. I was able to overcome this thanks to the efforts and dedication of the medical staff, and I'm immensely grateful for their care.

And also thanks to my family, who always stood by my side. I know it wasn't easy for them to see me go through this, but their love and support were so important in my recovery.

I'm back home now, recovering gradually but very happy, and I'm looking forward to returning to make content for you again. Thanks for understanding and for being such amazing followers.
I missed you all so much. #ThankYouForTheSupport

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes