Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
LMAO, you don't actually believe this right? I mean it's obviously a lie to stall time. If it's one month then why couldn't he find the time to post of about it. I'm sure the nurse or doctor or his loving family has a cell phone or laptop which he can log in to post, as this is probably his only source of income where many people have unsubscribed now. I wonder if his family knows that he is making sex games. Wish the best recovery for patreon's scammed money
give him some understanding! maybe you like it, but I really don't want to see the creation of someone who has been subjected to an intensive treatment of injections in the ass, enemas or others, which could give such a character to the game (which I repeat, maybe you like them!)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bygonemyths

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
LMAO, you don't actually believe this right? I mean it's obviously a lie to stall time. If it's one month then why couldn't he find the time to post of about it. I'm sure the nurse or doctor or his loving family has a cell phone or laptop which he can log in to post, as this is probably his only source of income where many people have unsubscribed now. I wonder if his family knows that he is making sex games. Wish the best recovery for patreon's scammed money
I belive that what I belive and what not is not your fucking problem isn't it ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
They are very rich indeed for keeping up with the dev's bullshit of lying. I mean not all but most rich people are dumb in my experience. They don't value money or life and like for example continue to support a dishonest dev. Also, yeah, you are very rich for having an expensive Apple product that many of us struggle to afford. Like only a couple of million people have the latest iphone while the rest use samsung or some normal priced phones. And yeah you are super rich for paying Office and Adobe, as we use them for free. How can we afford over priced-games and softwares? You are pretty rich and have an ego lmao.
OMG, I'm a super rich person now. Thank you very much.

hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
I'm glad he's back.

If you don't like it, you can go out of the thread here and go somewhere else.
Why would you instigate people purely waiting for games and developers.

I'm just glad he's back safe.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I'm glad he's back.

If you don't like it, you can go out of the thread here and go somewhere else.
Why would you instigate people purely waiting for games and developers.

I'm just glad he's back safe.
He wasn't in danger or at risk or sick at all. Why would you even believe a person like him? It's fairly obvious he is not being truthful. If he was really sick he had plenty of time to post about it. Like 2-3 weeks after getting sick, but no he waited a whole month. Don't you see that he is skipping this summer update, and moving to the winter one. He is clearly lazy and wants to release 2 updates a year now instead of 3, whilst taking all the patreon's money or he probably lost everything he made in that hard disk failure and had to redo it. I would never laugh at a sick person or insult them, but how could I not at a pretender?

Jul 14, 2021
Why is he avoiding to talk about the release? This dude is so "suspicious". Since 8th june he is talking about the last days of work (" It's looking great!!! ... " he wrote.) And even in late july the game is still so full of bugs, he can´t release it to his paying patreons!? :unsure: Just more and more excuses...
And what a lucky coincidence....he is in hospital in august and there was no chance to communicate!? :eek::ROFLMAO:

But if he´s telling the truth:
" I'm looking forward to returning to make content for you again. Thanks for understanding and for being such amazing IDIOTS."

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Why is he avoiding to talk about the release? This dude is so "suspicious". Since 8th june he is talking about the last days of work (" It's looking great!!! ... " he wrote.) And even in late july the game is still so full of bugs, he can´t release it to his paying patreons!? :unsure: Just more and more excuses...
And what a lucky coincidence....he is in hospital in august and there was no chance to communicate!? :eek::ROFLMAO:

But if he´s telling the truth:
" I'm looking forward to returning to make content for you again. Thanks for understanding and for being such amazing IDIOTS."
You should link up with some "bygone..." on here, you'd make such a cute pair for the stranded dick!

• Haha
Reactions: filochard

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, this looks to be yet another dev charging for content and making the same tired excuses we have heard over and over from Patreon creators to not put out anything, let alone communicate about it. Yes, things happen in life, but after years of watching Renpy game devs from Patreon/Substar you see a pattern and know what's REALLY going on. Why is it that people suddenly have PC problems, then get sick soon after? How many freakin times I have seen that, I lost count. Dont tell me the dev wasn't on his phone for weeks. How is it hard to log in Patreon and post something? It takes a few min. You could be in the hospital sick and STILL POST on Patreon.

The reason this stuff keeps happening so often now is because there are no consequences. It is time for Patreon so force devs to post and create updates, or have consequences. If nothing is done in a 4 week span of time, then all subs are suspended until the dev has an update. Period. End.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
So, this looks to be yet another dev charging for content and making the same tired excuses we have heard over and over from Patreon creators to not put out anything, let alone communicate about it. Yes, things happen in life, but after years of watching Renpy game devs from Patreon/Substar you see a pattern and know what's REALLY going on. Why is it that people suddenly have PC problems, then get sick soon after? How many freakin times I have seen that, I lost count. Dont tell me the dev wasn't on his phone for weeks. How is it hard to log in Patreon and post something? It takes a few min. You could be in the hospital sick and STILL POST on Patreon.

The reason this stuff keeps happening so often now is because there are no consequences. It is time for Patreon so force devs to post and create updates, or have consequences. If nothing is done in a 4 week span of time, then all subs are suspended until the dev has an update. Period. End.
Man, I said the same thing and people hate me and criticize me. I thank you for sharing your thoughts which are true. There is a pattern over the years where they catch us addicts especially the patreons to be brainwashed with our own hormones. Also, most importantly thanks for pointing out the obvious facts that the "sheep, meat riding plebs" so easily get trapped into and refuse to acknowledge, which the fact that it takes only a few minutes to get your phone and make a post and any one of the days the developer felt better in his month long sickness. I highly doubt that the sickness was extreme as it lasted only one month, or else he should not have posted the recent post if it was many months.

Finally, I have to say that it is not the job of Patreon to discipline and regulate the devs, but simply the subscribers. Dev no post quickly or lies the self-imposed release date, or just abandons and refuses to communicate = instant unsubscribe in mass numbers. - EASY~ The loss of $$$ will teach em the lesson

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Why work when you get paid for nothing. We have an ever growing problem in society of people wanting/expecting to get paid for doing nothing. The adult game industry is no different. It used to be a fairly rare problem but every month more and more of these so called developers aka scammers/milkers do less and less work and just take the money like it is a normal thing to do. If you are paying this supporter for nothing then you are the just as much the problem as the developer. Stop paying for nothing. Spend your money on developers that actually deliver.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Why work when you get paid for nothing. We have an ever growing problem in society of people wanting/expecting to get paid for doing nothing. The adult game industry is no different. It used to be a fairly rare problem but every month more and more of these so called developers aka scammers/milkers do less and less work and just take the money like it is a normal thing to do. If you are paying this supporter for nothing then you are the just as much the problem as the developer. Stop paying for nothing. Spend your money on developers that actually deliver.
I'm curious, what did you pay here where do you download the game for free? Or what are you raving about?

Jul 14, 2021
I'm curious, what did you pay here where do you download the game for free? Or what are you raving about?
[/QUOTE]
What´s your problem if someone speaks facts? Anyone can test the game for free on this site and decide to support developers, but if you read he is a scammer....WHY should SOMEONE loose money and get scammed?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What´s your problem if someone speaks facts? Anyone can test the game for free on this site and decide to support developers, but if you read he is a scammer....WHY should SOMEONE loose money and get scammed?
[/QUOTE]
What facts? You can complain about anything you want, the type of game, the delay with which it puts updates, the attitude of the game creator, the ridiculous excuses, these are possible, but when you start complaining about money when you download the game for free here, it's already the height of stinginess, of course you can put some of these, but it only shows the character...

Reactions: filochard
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes