stranox

Jan 20, 2019
I know the release date. In December :) then we will got at massage that his computer is sick and de release date in Jan ´24 (

I liked this game.

Reactions: bygonemyths

hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
Someone can help me whit the spider Quest? What i Need to do

I think I had to catch a spider in front of the entrance of the cave and secretly go and hide it when my cousin took a bath, so I remember I had to repeat it a few times. I don't know exactly, but it's been a while since we played the game

Sergio23Boy

Sep 21, 2023
I think I had to catch a spider in front of the entrance of the cave and secretly go and hide it when my cousin took a bath, so I remember I had to repeat it a few times. I don't know exactly, but it's been a while since we played the game
I catch the spider and then i needed to Hide It in Jessica clothes when i did It a few times It not doing anything if i try It whit rachel her gonna Kill the spider im still blocked at this quest :(

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
How do i fish? He keep saying i Need something but idk what to put
You have ”Tasks” and also the book from the bag, which help you, from where you have hints for the game. When you access the bag (from top right) there are also an icon for construction of some tools, traps etc, you need to build a fishing rod for fishing!

hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
I catch the spider and then i needed to Hide It in Jessica clothes when i did It a few times It not doing anything if i try It whit rachel her gonna Kill the spider im still blocked at this quest :(

It would be a proper event to put a spider in Rachel's clothes and then come out and catch it when her cousin was surprised to see it, but maybe there was a precondition. Like raising the favorability level above a certain level. If you look at the places that tell you about the events, they give you hints and what to do, so you can refer to them.
I'll have to play the game.
In the case of missions that require tools such as fishing, you can raise the research level through MC's book and collect the parts needed for the tools through hints.

Sergio23Boy

Sep 21, 2023
You have ”Tasks” and also the book from the bag, which help you, from where you have hints for the game. When you access the bag (from top right) there are also an icon for construction of some tools, traps etc, you need to build a fishing rod for fishing!
I already have the fishing Rod It said i Need something as bait

Sergio23Boy

Sep 21, 2023
Guys i crafted the fishing Rod but i can't use it because It said i Need something as bait but i don't know what to put any help?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes