Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know what's going on between Steve and Emily? MC sees them talking and then she goes off with Steve. I seen that scene a couple of times but haven't figured out what was happening. Or is that one of the forthcoming answers in the next release?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I don't understand why so many people try to use mods in this game??
All mods for this game break this game. I checked the walkthrough with and without mods.
Some variables start to work incorrectly. Yes, in this topic, more than 60% of the discussions are devoted to bug fixes.
So, so that you don’t have any errors during the game, download the original game (not the compressed version!!! This is important!!!), and start playing.
You will not have any problems completing this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't understand why so many people try to use mods in this game??
All mods for this game break this game. I checked the walkthrough with and without mods.
Some variables start to work incorrectly. Yes, in this topic, more than 60% of the discussions are devoted to bug fixes.
So, so that you don’t have any errors during the game, download the original game (not the compressed version!!! This is important!!!), and start playing.
You will not have any problems completing this game.
There are no problems with the compressed version, compressing touches nothing but audio/video/images.

And I've played the game multiple times fine with compressed (should know I compressed it, never have I seen a compressed version done properly break a game) and with mods. They're very good reasons people want to mod it. Incest, auto eat, rollback (lol yeah, have to have mod to rollback), replay gallery, and an easy-to-follow task log.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes