Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
? Have no idea why do you think there is no supporters here
First. ”?” comes at end of proposition (if you don't write in Spanish or other...).
After that, Who cares if you are a supporter but you expose your opinion here about what he post there

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
well, if you have enough money to buy overpriced apple products chances are very high that you are rich.
So to you someone who spent $1,200 ten years ago is rich? I think you underestimate both the age of people's computers and the amount of debt the average person carries.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think you all are a bit off topic, what has wealth, health to do with the enjoyment (or rather hate judging by the posts of this thread) after all, and who cares if you are rich or poor ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
well, if you have enough money to buy overpriced apple products chances are very high that you are rich.
I don't own any Apple product. However, I own many mid-range gaming laptops. I build my own gaming PCs with overpriced GPUs. I have never have to pay top dollar for them. Spending $1500 very 8-10 years for a gaming laptop or building a gaming PC isn't rich. Where I live, there are things call "saving", "on sell", "clearance sell" is the best.

Reactions: YYYgamesYYY

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Qalx thanks for sharing ! Great news, that all is over now. wish him the best recovery.
LMAO, you don't actually believe this right? I mean it's obviously a lie to stall time. If it's one month then why couldn't he find the time to post of about it. I'm sure the nurse or doctor or his loving family has a cell phone or laptop which he can log in to post, as this is probably his only source of income where many people have unsubscribed now. I wonder if his family knows that he is making sex games. Wish the best recovery for patreon's scammed money

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
You have no clue what rich means if you call any patreon supporter rich. In your book, am I rich for using a Macbook? Or paying for Office or an Adobe subscription? Not even close...
They are very rich indeed for keeping up with the dev's bullshit of lying. I mean not all but most rich people are dumb in my experience. They don't value money or life and like for example continue to support a dishonest dev. Also, yeah, you are very rich for having an expensive Apple product that many of us struggle to afford. Like only a couple of million people have the latest iphone while the rest use samsung or some normal priced phones. And yeah you are super rich for paying Office and Adobe, as we use them for free. How can we afford over priced-games and softwares? You are pretty rich and have an ego lmao.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes