mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version of the game", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.13 - Don't use with later version of the game)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Fix bugs in early steps of Pond quest
2/ Little improvement in the bait box choice (you can cancel the process and can't use normal hook when you already have 5 fishes)
3/ Add tooltips for navigation icons in the apartment

Install: Use fix.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.13 - Probably compatible with later version of the game)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.13 - Compatible with later version of the game)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
You can switch pages 10 by 10. The pages range at the bottom of the screen reflects the current page. You can switch pages by using the mouse wheel.
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.13 - Definitely don't use it with later versions of the game)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker + a security to avoid missing idols
Install: Use extras.17.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter has been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear
5/ I added a question mark button next to the instruction to give a more precise indication to players who don't want to search by themselves.
6/ The original task log screen is still accessible by right-clicking the Task button... just in case

Install: Use tasklog.9.zip (see installation instructions below)

All In One

This mod isn't a separate mod. It just contains all the above mods:
- Incest Patch
- Fix
- Auto Eat Cheat
- Save Naming
- Rollback
- Extras
- Task Log

Install: Use allinone.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I applied the all in one, raised my sex stamina to 50 but still can't get passed it. The task is green in the new task panel but the text still states that I need to raise my stamina to 40. I was able to complete the arachnophobia task. Now everything is on hold except for the pond that is still stuck on the stamina task

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I applied the all in one, raised my sex stamina to 50 but still can't get passed it. The task is green in the new task panel but the text still states that I need to raise my stamina to 40. I was able to complete the arachnophobia task. Now everything is on hold except for the pond that is still stuck on the stamina task
Can you post your save?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know an update is out but it seems like when another game came out that uses the same character as the Mom. He went MIA for a while since that other game you can fuck that character in a bunch of scenes. Now I only care about the sister in this game.

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

mackahaye

Jun 6, 2023
How do you get past this

1693745359944.png

Hovering over the ? it says "Wait for the noon meal and select the cave option". I went to the cave at noon and tried to go to the cave but I can't go in there

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I know an update is out but it seems like when another game came out that uses the same character as the Mom. He went MIA for a while since that other game you can fuck that character in a bunch of scenes. Now I only care about the sister in this game.
Sister perfect. mmmm Yum yum. But delay huge, maybe in December?

Anyhow, my prediction of 9/6/23 is becoming true soon. Game won't be released until this date, and some think he will release it on first week of August. Pfft

• Angry
Reactions: leoma90

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Sister perfect. mmmm Yum yum. But delay huge, maybe in December?

Anyhow, my prediction of 9/6/23 is becoming true soon. Game won't be released until this date, and some think he will release it on first week of August. Pfft
I doubt it'll even release on Sept. 6.

Probably coming in october if ever

Reactions: bygonemyths
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes