bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
your prediction is a release for September 10th... so it's a little early to claim you were right
uhmm, predictions aren't meant to be accurate smartazz.
Take this quote for its definition "Future events are necessarily uncertain, so guaranteed accurate information about the future is impossible. Prediction can be useful to assist in making plans about possible developments. "

That's why there are plus and minuses, So it could be September 1st even, but it doesn't matter right because you said the release would be in the first few days of August. So where is your release now??? Released in Steve's 3some with the girls?? You are 13 days wrong and counting, and remember if it releases today you still need to add 11 days for the tier difference. Cope and Keep talking about your ego.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I guess the ”...” is a new or unknown concept for you...
As with the content it represents, it's meaningless. According to you, everything you've committed to is rendered pointless by sticking three dots to the end. So how about we actually debate your actual words. I'll stick some dots to the end to give you an easy out this time. In your petty little world, is "a few" now 13 or 14 and counting or not? For most people it's about 3.

And now, just for assholes who can't commit to what they're actually saying...

dot fucking dot fucking dot.

I hope that was easier for you to understand than the concept of "a few".

['m done with this author and this shitty thread. I'm out.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
As with the content it represents, it's meaningless. According to you, everything you've committed to is rendered pointless by sticking three dots to the end. So how about we actually debate your actual words. I'll stick some dots to the end to give you an easy out this time. In your petty little world, is "a few" now 13 or 14 and counting or not? For most people it's about 3.

And now, just for assholes who can't commit to what they're actually saying...

dot fucking dot fucking dot.

I hope that was easier for you to understand than the concept of "a few".

['m done with this author and this shitty thread. I'm out.
I just quoted (those ”, ”, ”) the dev (more or less-because those words were copied by someone from Patreon). Why you send me your accusations? And who cares your impossibility to read something?!

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
because you said the release would be in the first few days of August
So the next release could be here in the first days of August
As you can see I've never said it WOULD be I said it COULD be...
Do you understand the difference between those words ?

I'm not saying predictions are always accurate...
But when you say that your prediction was realized 3 weeks before the predicted date, that's bullshit

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
As you can see I've never said it WOULD be I said it COULD be...
Do you understand the difference between those words ?

I'm not saying predictions are always accurate...
But when you say that your prediction was realized 3 weeks before the predicted date, that's bullshit
But it doesn't matter right? Your "Could" is also wrong, dear English teacher. You will always be wrong as your time has passed, whereas I'm only a few days away from been realized and right. Also, remember what I'm trying to do is to say how late the dev will be releasing the game. So 9/10/23 is the like the minimum prediction and the game could be released later even. I just continuously proved how wrong you are of saying that the dev and his info are reliable. Where first of week of August? Now we are the second week and counting. It could even be on October. Where 1st week of August? You know you are wrong and now you are just talking back to try and save your face.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Asus Web Storage is +- £1.4-2.17 for 1TB/month; SSD has no moving parts at all,
unless its SSHD hybrid drive, so what you must break there for it cease to function?

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Asus Web Storage is +- £1.4-2.17 for 1TB/month; SSD has no moving parts at all,
unless its SSHD hybrid drive, so what you must break there for it cease to function?
It must have been burned, broken anyway, which isn't important anymore, maybe he couldn't use an "eternal" ssd (as someone like you would, although normal ones have a limited lifespan...). You have to understand his problem too, even though you may be stuck with your hand in your pants indefinitely...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I think he lost all his data and game and now he just pretending to grab all the cash he can milk. My man is running away to a deserted island soon with your patreon cash.
Interesting that you keep complaining about milking when you probably get your free game here

Reactions: Ti Guan

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hi, guys! Besides all the discussion around broke computers and the 0.14 version, how far can we go on the game today?

The last advice is about Rachel and Jessica taking a sun bath together, but it seems to not going to happen in 0.13

Thanks in advance!

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Interesting that you keep complaining about milking when you probably get your free game here
No I'm laughing at those who still pay to him on patreon after his countless fake promises. He needed some discipline. Just look at the patreon comments:

Quote: A guy called "MK" in patreon post comments

"Developer:
#1 Hope that you are healthy and all is well. If not, best wishes for recovery.
#2 History of releases tells us this communication gap is not affected by #1
#3 In the future, do not share release dates until you are actually releasing something.
#4 Subscribers have been patiently waiting, but that patience is wearing thin and will likely result in the loss of revenue further impeding your efforts.
#5 A show of good faith would include a refund for the month along with the release once it is available. "

*Look at #5.
It's fricking hilarious how rich people think, lmao. Entitlement at its best.

Btw, the most recent patreon member comment said that they cancelled their subscription just now. Yup, its happening.

Reactions: yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
No I'm laughing at those who still pay to him on patreon after his countless fake promises. He needed some discipline. Just look at the patreon comments:

Quote: A guy called "MK" in patreon post comments

"Developer:
#1 Hope that you are healthy and all is well. If not, best wishes for recovery.
#2 History of releases tells us this communication gap is not affected by #1
#3 In the future, do not share release dates until you are actually releasing something.
#4 Subscribers have been patiently waiting, but that patience is wearing thin and will likely result in the loss of revenue further impeding your efforts.
#5 A show of good faith would include a refund for the month along with the release once it is available. "

*Look at #5.
It's fricking hilarious how rich people think, lmao. Entitlement at its best.

Btw, the most recent patreon member comment said that they cancelled their subscription just now. Yup, its happening.
I'm sure the people at Patreon were moved by all your laughter (more likely they don't even care because there's no expression of your intelligence there either).

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I'm sure the people at Patreon were moved by all your laughter (more likely they don't even care because there's no expression of your intelligence there either).
I mean they are too rich to come to our poor slums, so. But yeah, patreons asking for a refund is very funny.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
I’ve had a sebrent rocket Gen 4 nvme ssd die on me out of no where. It just stopped showing up in file explorer. It’s still plugged into the slot just doesn’t show up. I’ve also have a Corsair 1000W plat psu die after a breaker flipped. I’ve also had a msi board fail on me. It was a xpower titanium edition for 6700k. Had duel bios so it still worked on the other bios but I sent it for RMA anyway.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes