Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am struggling to find much new in this update.
Jessica 'takes' the lotion and lets me watch her massage Rachel at noon on occasional days.

Can't really find anything else - the Tasks lists are vague. Status Active but just says do 'progress in other activities'???

Have got some progress in the pool with Jessica and the spider, but can't remember if some of it was in the last update.
She won't submit to blackmail as she knows my hands are better > I confess at mealtime > use spider again and get a tits flash > then I step on a branch every time I try to use a spider again.
So how od you get to finger her as someone mentions above?

And what is the talk about 'fishing' and bait?

Can you make the 'mushrooms' meal again?

????

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I cannot read the book. It forces me to eat first, then the book stops being an option to read. Bad! Ok I was about to give up on this game! Instead of clicking on the back pack during meals you can click it when it appears in top right to read. What a crock... When you force players to do it your way, when reality would allow reading during meals, its called un-necessary hurdles. I am afraid these people are too stupid to survive. Cannot figure out how to dry leafy or moss vegetation in the sunlight for kindling. And are so worried about getting excited they waste days on end. Could have made a hut out of sticks and leaves already, moved the camp closer to the water source, I am tiring quickly of the idiocy. Grind for nothing? Ok not worth playing failure, this game is too stupid to play. Same scenes repeat no progress, waste of my time.
I've got to agree with you on a lot of those issues. Game play is very pedantic and unnecessary. There are far better locations for the campsite and That should have been one of the first things to accomplish, before blundering about looking for sticks and stones to attempt create fire from water. Also there is a lack of storage for fresh water! the suitcases are waterproof and can hold/carry a good supply of water that can be used for storage. Also, instead of letting the young girl mope about, put her to use gathering food supplies and once the fire is lit, it needs to be maintained so a good fresh source of firewood is needed.

These characters would have died of starvation before this update was posted!!!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes