sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I liked this, haven´t played this before, so hard to say if has developed slowly.
It has some grinding but you can avoid most of it by the inbuilt resource cheating.

I suspect the developer will add more girls before letting things escalate with the ones already in the game.
I hope he will not do that.

The I patch for 0.4 worked fine for me.
The patch says to replace c.rpa file in game folder theres no such file. How did you make yours work?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
with unren can you enable roll back and so on
Unren will open the console, but doesn't seem to enable rollback.
I can see the variant viewer and adjust quantities, but normal rollback won't work?

I have a problem with lotion (locion=xx) - you can cheat the number, but you only get one use whatever you alter the stock to, and it reverts to '0'

I think it is because I cannot produce 'used' soda cans to mix the aloe into.
Either I can't remember that you may have to do something extra above just drinking the soda, but I drink soda and zero empty cans show in the 'craft instructions for lotion'.

This game has got terribly slow, and the initial enjoyment I got from it has dimmed down considerably.

Oh and from the Variant Viewer I think there are 2 other girls to discover ... ...

... ... ... and a male. ????? Make of that what you will.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The OP summary and screenshots make this game look intriguing, but the reviews and a quick skim through the thread make it sound more like the standard "reunited with your family (on an ISLAND!!) you want to screw" affair with a lot of repetitive grind.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I really like this game but it really, really needs a better pointer for the direction you are supposed to go.

I have played a couple of weeks into the 0.5 update and I can't get to the Arachnophobia trigger. I believe I need both of them in the bath but they never get there. I have like 90 spiders but I don't see a trigger to get them both in a position to use it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have a problem with lotion (locion=xx) - you can cheat the number, but you only get one use whatever you alter the stock to, and it reverts to '0'

I think it is because I cannot produce 'used' soda cans to mix the aloe into.
Either I can't remember that you may have to do something extra above just drinking the soda, but I drink soda and zero empty cans show in the 'craft instructions for lotion'.
IIRC u need to empty a canned food for the lotion not the soda.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Stranded Dick [v0.5] [Sex and Games]

Reactions: oizdoioi

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Catching spiders and not getting the option to progress with Jess at the pond. Do they show up in the inventory? If so, my shit's bugged. =/
Yes the spider will show in your inventory if you have 1. Stranded-Dick 2021-04-08 22-25-39-28.jpg
Go back to the cave and try and catch another one if none show in inventory.

Reactions: Max1276

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
According to a comment here, two girls and another guy remain to appear. Please, it would be appreciated the future tags, because if after all the repetitive routine at the end the guy appears to take the girls, ntr, the anger of the people is going to be anthological

zarkuzha

Dec 31, 2020
Hey, I have crafted the shelter. I am confused, how do I build this thing??? waited next morning nothing happened.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes