binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Yes the spider will show in your inventory if you have 1. View attachment 1132116
Go back to the cave and try and catch another one if none show in inventory.
Yeah I've caught plenty of spiders now and in the past, and I've used them just fine in previous steps of the quest. For whatever reason, now the text says they are caught, but not actually transferred into inventory to do something with them. There's still barely any content to speak of, so no big deal. I loaded my old 4.0 save into the 4.0b version that supposedly fixed this specific issue and it didn't work there either.

I appreciate the screenshot to confirm that.

Reactions: Slagmoth

zie

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah I've caught plenty of spiders now and in the past, and I've used them just fine in previous steps of the quest. For whatever reason, now the text says they are caught, but not actually transferred into inventory to do something with them. There's still barely any content to speak of, so no big deal. I loaded my old 4.0 save into the 4.0b version that supposedly fixed this specific issue and it didn't work there either.

I appreciate the screenshot to confirm that.
you click spider on the kinfe

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the cousin is always at the pool so does anybody have the sex stamina console command please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sex_stamina=xxx no works
Just go to the pond every morning before the girls wake up and jack off you will get it in game better than cheating it.
It takes 3-5 times to get enough for the story to complete what you need.

Reactions: Old Dog

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where should i put the c.rpa file for ipatch , i cant find it so it can be replaced
All patches go in the same place for Ren'PY games inside the main folder where the exe is, there is a folder called "Game" or "game" and in here is where all patches go. Untitled.jpg

Also make sure you unpack the game first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know what this means. I never get a spider in the inventory and I can't use a knife on a spider I don't have... what am I missing?
Did you look in the bag when you first started playing this game because it is one of the items in there?
You will use tools as needed and the spiders can be found when you have started the quest for them at the cave area.

If your not that far into the game then don't worry about it you can not miss it because it will be automatic listed once you do other quests.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Y
All patches go in the same place for Ren'PY games inside the main folder where the exe is, there is a folder called "Game" or "game" and in here is where all patches go. View attachment 1133248

Also make sure you unpack the game first.
Yes, i did the same .but its not working. Maybe because i used the compressed version

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I dont know what I'm doing wrong but nothing happen with the story since 0.3 ver. Tasks list is not getting updated whatever I do, so I can't find the new contents. Can you help me guys? How to trigger the new things?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes