bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is this an enforced harem game? The banner got me interested as it looked like a nice B/S stranded on an island game (which I've actually not yet come across), but reading more about it it seems like you have to juggle a whole bunch of girls.
The overview makes it sound optional, "Will you be able to seduce all the women around? Is up to you…", but I'm guessing this isn't really a choice but the path of progression.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Why dev don't make a switch inside the game to change from "normal mode" to "incest mode" without patch? Some patreon can ask him to make it? :)
That would defeat the purpose. The patch has to be 'unofficial game content' to avoid the patreon ban hammer. If he were to include a switch inside the game he might as well just make it the default and not have the switch at all.

went

Dec 16, 2017
That would defeat the purpose. The patch has to be 'unofficial game content' to avoid the patreon ban hammer. If he were to include a switch inside the game he might as well just make it the default and not have the switch at all.
I think the original idea of dev was an incest island, with the switch he can respect patreon rules and respect original idea. Rachel is the mother, her behaviour is clear, if was a friend there was no problem to have immediately sex

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When does that happen?
I have the same problem in 0.5, that this is still not happen.
My sex stamina and Rachels Arousement (Lvl. 60) are max.

They are only do sun bathing together.
You need to watch the pond everyday and they will both go there once the triggers are set.
If it happen and you did not get to see it then you missed it because the mom puts a stop to it after the 2nd or 3rd time they bathed together.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I think the original idea of dev was an incest island, with the switch he can respect patreon rules and respect original idea. Rachel is the mother, her behaviour is clear, if was a friend there was no problem to have immediately sex
Yeah and everybody "knows", even Patreon "knows". It's an act from both sides to skirt some rules by pretending it's not what it is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cousin on cousin is only incest accordingly to you religion xD
It maybe lawful in a lot of places but it is still incest because it is family relatives having sex.

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I really do hope that Dev will expand the "shadow in the night" story arch a lot. The fear setting is something novel, and could help explain a lot of attraction the girls - suddenly - feel towards the MC..

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
You need to watch the pond everyday and they will both go there once the triggers are set.
If it happen and you did not get to see it then you missed it because the mom puts a stop to it after the 2nd or 3rd time they bathed together.
Hi,
what are the triggers?
I had reload a old save bevor the Spider-Scene with Jessica.
I had a Scene with Jessica by Mom "washing", "Morning Masturbating" and the "Massage on the beach".
I had waiting, but no bathing together. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
what are the triggers?
I had reload a old save bevor the Spider-Scene with Jessica.
I had a Scene with Jessica by Mom "washing", "Morning Masturbating" and the "Massage on the beach".
I had waiting, but no bathing together. :(
If you missed the 2nd one the next day or 2 then you missed it. They never bath together after mom tells her to stop.
Anyway its not much but the mom telling the sister/cousin to stop and never do it again.

Reactions: drug

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I can't make lotion with this new update. The cans always say -18/1. Wth? Also, it is supposed to be canned food, not soda. But, when you click on the item in the Crafting list for making Lotion, it goes to Soda.

UPDATE: So, something it borked with my Can count. I am having to cheat to give myself 1 can, wait until I can eat, use one, and then the -18 went to -17. I had to eat canned food 17 times to get it back to 0.

After progressing the story, I can't craft the fish line either, I have all the items. 28 rocks and 8 ropes, and the hair pin. Wont let me craft it. EDIT: Figured it out. You have to read the Survival book to get Survival to 6.
Thank you that had me stuck as well :D

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
so... I might used resources more than needed, it ended up with -329189 embty cans, I can't get an embty cans for lotions. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes