Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
so... I might used resources more than needed, it ended up with -329189 embty cans, I can't get an embty cans for lotions. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
if you know how to make renpy changes you can go into Locations.rpy line 1248 and change
$ l_vacias = l_vacias + 1
to become: $ l_vacias = l_vacias + 329189
save and relaunch your game. Eat a can of food and you will gain 329189 empty cans putting your total at zero.
go back and edit again to become:
You don't want to end up with millions of empty cans in a few game days. I doubt it would cause any problems but it's easier to not have potential problems.

I tried to find a way to update the empty cans quantity through the Shift + O tool but I was not successful.

If you don't know enough renpy or don't have the download to make edits paste your save file and I'll update it for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've searched everywhere. I can't find this bucket.
It will show up on the beach when all triggers go off, you are still missing a trigger or 2 so just keep playing and work on other quests.
Check your book and see if you can read again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone have an updated incest Patch for version 0.5? Only one listed in OP is for version 04.
It works though, I used it when I played yesterday, it is basically just a simple txt file, nothing needed updating.

Mar 17, 2020
if you know how to make renpy changes you can go into Locations.rpy line 1248 and change
save and relaunch your game. Eat a can of food and you will gain 329189 empty cans putting your total at zero.
You don't want to end up with millions of empty cans in a few game days. I doubt it would cause any problems but it's easier to not have potential problems.

I tried to find a way to update the empty cans quantity through the Shift + O tool but I was not successful.

If you don't know enough renpy or don't have the download to make edits paste your save file and I'll update it for you.
Any One Tell Me How To make renpy changes into Locations.rpy line 1248

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020

I've tried to make some edits using renpy but still didn't know how to do it.

thank you for your help. This is my save file

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016

l_vacias = x

For empty food cans, in console.

Reactions: loveatkhajuraho

b h

Feb 26, 2018
Sunburn mission says - Active and the mission reads "All I can do now is ask Mom for a massage". I have completed everything else is anyone else stuck there?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sunburn mission says - Active and the mission reads "All I can do now is ask Mom for a massage". I have completed everything else is anyone else stuck there?
Keep asking for Massage. they get interesting.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I've tried to make some edits using renpy but still didn't know how to do it.

thank you for your help. This is my save file
that should do it.

unpacking the .RPA file is a hassle and I had some difficulty with that as well. I still load up youtube an watch someone else do it first each time I want to tinker like this.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes