a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
rachel how do I bathe ?
After you burn up your hands trying to light a fire she will help you bathe.
After you burn up your hands try to go bathe and it should tell you that you may need help or something.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
so jessica spider scene is just one scene no blackmail or advance after the bj with mom, and the repetable spider scenes (aka nearly caught and working) with jessica right? cause quests are listed active but no progression.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Are you trolling your own messages?
nah, i suppose it is just ai bug:BootyTime:
As he has 1rst quoted me, I think (but I'm not sure) that he wanted to ask me if there was any update, but he seems to have problems understanding the quoting and messaging system.

Anyway, on the devs patron's page it's written for anyone to see :
STRANDED DICK vers. 0.6 Progress: 35%

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

laskiperse

Nov 24, 2018
quite sure my game is bugged? I've watched the locations and cousin&mom are never at the same spot after the first "spy cousin" + finding the spider. I even reloaded some really old and played to same spot and nothing. Gone past that for like 30 days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
quite sure my game is bugged? I've watched the locations and cousin&mom are never at the same spot after the first "spy cousin" + finding the spider. I even reloaded some really old and played to same spot and nothing. Gone past that for like 30 days.
Um, no dude, your game is not bugged, you are like all of us, the victim of failing to have a proofreader, it is do the spider with one then the other, not both at the same time.

Reactions: a1fox3

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Stranded Dick (0.6) - Progress News

Hi my patrons!!

As you may already know 0.6 is now over 60% done and progressing very well!
As the release date is approaching (This Month), I wanted to share with you some of the highlights of this new version:

- This version will take the characters to a new area so far undiscovered. (New Location)
- Rick and Rachel's relationship will take a good step forward
- Jess will keep showing her personality (leading to new hot scenes with both characters).
- Finally, I'm planning to increase the number of renders of the animated scenes to increase both the variation and the duration of the hot scenes!

Best Regards!!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes