Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I don't like so much the mushrooms part because the next day they don't remember, so we have a sex scene but no real progress for the story
same. I've never liked the storyline in games that has the female character consume drugs, alcohol, hypnosis, magic... and is willing to perform some sexual act but then completely erased memory the next morning. They should remember. Maybe they feel guilty the next day, maybe it's an embarrassment whatever. Anything is better, IMO, than claiming total amnesia.

Reactions: Havik79

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
same. I've never liked the storyline in games that has the female character consume drugs, alcohol, hypnosis, magic... and is willing to perform some sexual act but then completely erased memory the next morning. They should remember. Maybe they feel guilty the next day, maybe it's an embarrassment whatever. Anything is better, IMO, than claiming total amnesia.
Not when its a rape drug. when victims remember its because hitting the right dosage is difficult.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure I remember if you have an old mac version you can simply copy over the game folder from a windows version, you would need to search for how to do it.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The name alone, Stranded Dick, made me play it. Even though I like grinding I had to play it in Paradise otherwise I would have gone mad. So far I'm enjoying it.
Oh and btw, this needs a decent and updated WT or the repetitive grinding will keep most people away from it, even in paradise difficulty.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes