ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Where do you find mushrooms? I can't search the woods with her for some reason.

I also can't complete Sunburns. It says "I have used the crab and she completely freaked out. Maybe I have gone too far, but what a view." I'm not sure what to do next, do I keep repeating that same scenario? Her arousal is at 100.

I'm on Garden of Eden difficulty if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Where do you find mushrooms? I can't search the woods with her for some reason.

I also can't complete Sunburns. It says "I have used the crab and she completely freaked out. Maybe I have gone too far, but what a view." I'm not sure what to do next, do I keep repeating that same scenario? Her arousal is at 100.

I'm on Garden of Eden difficulty if that makes any difference.
Have you read the book and learned the recipe for crabs?

laskiperse

Nov 24, 2018
but how do you go past the part where you spy on cousin and when you use the spider you fail because of the "crack"

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
but how do you go past the part where you spy on cousin and when you use the spider you fail because of the "crack"
thats random chance i think. either that or daynumber. I dont know i didnt read the code, but if it doesnt work "today", try it the next day again.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Not sure what you mean by "Crack", If it's her "killing the spider", then follow the vague hints and go sunbathe with Rachal.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Alright, I like the renders! Would have been fun if there was some kind of dickgirl option too (for the female character), but I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Still, the game looks good, will check it out!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
the crack is the mc stepping on a twig that allerts the woman
Not sure if I remember correctly but try sunbathing with Rachel again,
If I'm right, Jess will intervene and take the lotion,
She will then apply it to Rachal herself,. but will go too far

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes