DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Stranded Dick [v0.6] [Sex and Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.26GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (211MB):
Compressed version for MAC (204MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can i please ask for a save from the start of the game with the cheats added please any help would be great (y)

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
i love this game, it is one of my favorite new adult game. but i think i will skip this up-date because i want to wait more content to come out. good thing this game development is rather active. about 1 up-date every month. that is more than i hope for. and there is fairly good progress in each.

Reactions: Piat

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I see this:
The backstory takes a good step forward! During V0.6 will take place the beginning of a series of events of great importance for the backstory and future versions of the game.

So does this mean we need to start a new game then?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The fire broke AGAIN! After boiling a bottle of water, the fire is no longer active. By the way, the bottle is also broken, I can't drink from it even at lunch/dinner!
I'm not going to re-run from the very beginning a second time.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
don't understend how to get any progress after fully completed v0.5.
may be there is too many grindy iterations to trigger for further story - don't know.

can anyone share his save from the end of v0.5?

Last edited:
Reactions: boof59

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Yeah, short upddate. Last quest is prepare the revenge, but with out doing out, that will be next update, right?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So short i enjoy playing this game but content is so low -hope next update is much biger + vaginal sex scene finaly :) (y)

Reactions: DarkEnergy

izex

Nov 19, 2019
super slow game. can be good. but it really needs to add sex. Anal and vaginal. Because right now it does not exist in the game. and lots of it. and bigger updates would also be good. if creator will fix those ill support him/her

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes