Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I think the crafting and tasks need some work/changing. Tasks need to be more defined and explain things better. Crafting is wonky and I can craft lotion even if I have no spare empty cans.

I got to the point where you need to read the book about crab, but couldn't read the book. I figured out that I still needed to click the mom laying on the beach for the task to update to fig/lotion even though the instructions already said I need to do that. The task was backwards, needs to be fixed.

The picture for "Sunbath" part of the task needs to be changed to them on the beach, not bathing on the pond. It's confusing with an image of them in the pond, because you do all the further tasks while they sunbathe on the beach. Please change this.

Some spelling/grammar errors in the new update.

Replay Scenes section has none of the new scenes either. For example: Your cousin masturbates you in the ocean in the new update, a few times. That should be in Replay.

Furthermore. Let's get things moving here with the game. A little too drawn out imo. Game first came out Jan 26, 2020, nearly a year and a half ago, and still no sex. A bit ridiculous. Let's go!

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
All it takes is something like:

$ PC = renpy.input("Please type in your name")
$ PC = PC.strip() or "Rick"

right before the first "[PC]" and you are good to go.

There's also a line where Rachel calls you Jack for some reason. I thought it was the boyfriend's name, but the predefined characters in the script are Rick, Rachel, Jessica, Emily and Steve, so since there's a Steve there, I guess he's the boyfriend. And since the name is there, all the build up with Rachel will probably just lead to him showing up to cockblock the MC... Great...
Thanks for your help, but have either of you guys actually done this in this game (or the current version v0.6)?? I have followed your instructions unpacked with Unren and opened every file that had Script (I looked in the Game folder AND the repay folder including the Common sub folder ) in the title or that Could contain a definition of PC or Rick and apart from what appears to be Thousands of Ricks hardcoded into actions within the game I see no definition of PC or [PC] = "Rick" so firstly wondering where you found this and why I can't and secondly wondering how the game will function if you change the definition of PC to something else other than rick, if half the actions are things like "scene massage_rick_16e with Dissolve (0.2)" ??

I am like you and want the immersion of MY name not Rick, Jack or some other hardcoded character name

Reactions: valley57

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
changelog says "a new scenario", anyone know what that means?
Also wondering about the backstory update. Did I miss something?
Seems like yoga lessons and sunburn are the only tasks with updates

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all i am kinda stuck and hoping someone will tell me what to do to trigger the bath together.
below are the quests that do not say I either finished or require other tasks to be completed.
I know how to get a spider but cant trigger their bath together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A, Go to cave, Hunt spider, Go to Pool while the girls are bathing, Put spider on clothes.
B, Make lotion, Go to Beach at 12:00 while the girls are Sunbathing, Talk to them "I have more lotion"

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
changelog says "a new scenario", anyone know what that means?
Also wondering about the backstory update. Did I miss something?
Seems like yoga lessons and sunburn are the only tasks with updates
Did you see the Boar ?
And what about "Newcomer" screenshot0002.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mhowe849

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for your help, but have either of you guys actually done this in this game (or the current version v0.6)?? I have followed your instructions unpacked with Unren and opened every file that had Script (I looked in the Game folder AND the repay folder including the Common sub folder ) in the title or that Could contain a definition of PC or Rick and apart from what appears to be Thousands of Ricks hardcoded into actions within the game I see no definition of PC or [PC] = "Rick" so firstly wondering where you found this and why I can't and secondly wondering how the game will function if you change the definition of PC to something else other than rick, if half the actions are things like "scene massage_rick_16e with Dissolve (0.2)" ??

I am like you and want the immersion of MY name not Rick, Jack or some other hardcoded character name
It's in the file named Load

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I haven't played the game since the dev introduced the second girl, because it looked like he's going for the usual "every girl is bisexual" with forced lesbian content which I'm just tired off, but as far as I remember he did put an option to rename the MC after a while, so you don't have to mess with the script.

About the second part of your comment, what I wrote wouldn't change all the "Ricks" in the script, but just the MC's name. I'm not sure if I can explain it correctly, but from what I remember the dev already had the MC named "PC" in a way that was easy to make it "changeable" and then for some reason he did that change to Rick himself, so those two lines of code I wrote would've just give you the option to pick what that "PC" would change into, instead of Rick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I haven't played the game since the dev introduced the second girl, because it looked like he's going for the usual "every girl is bisexual" with forced lesbian content which I'm just tired off, but as far as I remember he did put an option to rename the MC after a while, so you don't have to mess with the script.

About the second part of your comment, what I wrote wouldn't change all the "Ricks" in the script, but just the MC's name. I'm not sure if I can explain it correctly, but from what I remember the dev already had the MC named "PC" in a way that was easy to make it "changeable" and then for some reason he did that change to Rick himself, so those two lines of code I wrote would've just give you the option to pick what that "PC" would change into, instead of Rick.
Cool Thanks

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018

In the process of trying to do this I went into the Consol file searched Config-Consol switched it from False to True and then simply hit Shift+O. then it was a simple matter of typing PC = "Name" and it worked just fine :D

Reactions: eddie987
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes