sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
The grind for this game is horrible. So little so so much. Even the WT is awful. It's literally impossible to play unless you follow everything EXACTLY perfect, the problem is that it's a crap-shoot of getting it right! Too bad, it seemed like it had potential. Most will give up and never know if it was any good. This game is like 3 years old and doesn't get much attention.

Sanflowth

Nov 8, 2018
So much grinding, but that feelings, when u piece by piece corrupt dat hot milf...... holy fuck it's so good. Can't wait for update.

• Haha
Reactions: Dongness

SandyF

Sep 18, 2017
The grind for this game is horrible. So little so so much. Even the WT is awful. It's literally impossible to play unless you follow everything EXACTLY perfect, the problem is that it's a crap-shoot of getting it right! Too bad, it seemed like it had potential. Most will give up and never know if it was any good. This game is like 3 years old and doesn't get much attention.
You can also just turn down the difficulty or use the cheat mode from the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
WT? what WT. The Hint system my not be the best ,but with a little patience it does it's job.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Peep on her while bathing , put spider on clothes.
i did that, but that wasnt enough. After some digging through source code i found i had to get up early in the morning and take bath. Two times. And than spy on her using spider and all that.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
I'm stuck on the quest to upgrade shelter. Can someone help me? I crafted the shelter twice and nothing happened after several days in the morning.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes