Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
This is what i see when i click on your save , might be a issue on my end or not :giggle: A bunch of this stuff...
PK����è¡ÍR3Px¼;i�)����screenshot.png¤½y¬,}zvï=çô¾UwõRÕûÞgß—{î~ï¹çîû·/ógì13ãñŒ=&3Á€Qd$PdeHl%!²²`"AÆBÀÁþqV'À("qJ@Iˆ‚½Êó¼ï¯ªû|ß7#'ùã¹U]Ý]ݧoÕó¼ûï¿|þ Ÿ 3—.]Ê?zxöúÒ¥Ëû/•À¿ÿÃ7þÄ¥K½KÎî¼õÝË—j?û»?}iïø†ì]—½«²µ{¬û{Ç×±½&Û'²µ"ÛûGŠƒSlñº½c¼ö0ÆöÞ‰ììÛû7wxìH6íÅúö¾lììË&·[î9‚ïáóÄ:°¶¹+«†µÍ=™mìÈ*Žáý†=}½&ÆæŽL×·eºf°c»2Ãñ ŽOÖ6ñüη
Sent you a message and thank you for trying in advance and always include the persistent file that comes with saves it helps to read the save file. I tryed to recover most of saves and other things off my RAID 0 or 1 (Forgot how it was set up) Before the Hard drive completely crapped out LOL

Hi,
no problem, sorry.
here is one Wetransferlink for the files:

Regards

Reactions: Jeepster

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
Are you still trying to used the spider to scare the girls (Jess) ?
If so I think this may be the answer.
Hi,
thanks for the pictures, but this option I don't have.
I had the spider scene with Jess
I had the bath scene with mum, where jess is watching
I had the bath scene in the morning, where jess is talk to me, and after thath the scene on the beatch
I had the scene where Jess and mum has a bad together in the morning
I had the scene where Jess said, I can do yoga with here
I had blowjob from mum
And nothing more

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
thanks for the pictures, but this option I don't have.
I had the spider scene with Jess
I had the bath scene with mum, where jess is watching
I had the bath scene in the morning, where jess is talk to me, and after thath the scene on the beatch
I had the scene where Jess and mum has a bad together in the morning
I had the scene where Jess said, I can do yoga with here
I had blowjob from mum
And nothing more
Have you tried this, when you wake up, Click on Shelter, Click talk, Talk to Jess,

Reactions: shitfaced

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Hi,
no problem, sorry.
here is one Wetransferlink for the files:

Regards
Thank you! - this is exactly where i left off. For some reason when i did a backup before Hard drives crapped out and i couldn't use them anymore, it only grabbed Saves from A to M. The last save file i have for example are MyInheritance-1604479488, MyGirlfriendsAmnesia-DLC-1549271158 etc. Thanks again!
Warning to anyone --- If you ever get a warning the save Information to another hard drive- ( CHECK THE FILES YOU SAVED before just thinking it got them all ) (y) ;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,

this is my activ Task. I catched the spider, but I can not used it. I try to wait to the next day, but the same situation.
I can not find the way...
Ok , You need to keep keep spying on Jess and keep using the spider until she has been scared twice !
First time she will show you her tits, The second time she gets scared will open the Yoga quest.
It took me seven to eight attempts to scare her a second time .
just keep going and good luck.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Ok , You need to keep keep spying on Jess and keep using the spider until she has been scared twice !
First time she will show you her tits, The second time she gets scared will open the Yoga quest.
You would think after the 5th time in a row they would be a bit sus over the spiders appearing and the MC always showing up right after.

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi,
thanks for the info, that was very helpful
:)

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
When will the Mac version of the game be updated? The Windows/Linux version is currently up to v0.6 while the Mac version is still on v0.1b.

Maddog27

Jan 23, 2019
Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.6 savefile
only one task left .. start read and the rest will come

Untitled.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes