avoy

Jan 28, 2018
I spent a decent amount of time grinding through most of this, I can't seem to trigger the mushroom event with the mom. I believe I have completed all the prerequisites, but I don't have the option to search for mushrooms in jungle.
can u plz share ur other saves plz......specially the before hscenes one.....tnx a lot

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Here is the incest patch for version 0.4 !!
Enjoy it!:coffee::cool:
Well i didn't play more but, After the rain when they go in the cave he call her Rachel instead of mom, don't know if it's intended or a mistake. And thanks for the patch!

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Iam stuck at she bathes me but nothing happens... cant make her stop sunbathing (day 17)

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
Did anyone play this without the incest patch? I normally like incest games but i don't feel it for this game. Is the relationship betwen the player and Ratchel weird without the patch?

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I am pretty much through with V0.4 und I like the game...:)
There is just one task in the tasklist: "I should try to get another spider near the cave and use it with the girls. maybe when they are bathing, I don't know..."
I got the spider, but never arises a situation where I can use it. Any suggestions for me?

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
Did anyone play this without the incest patch? I normally like incest games but i don't feel it for this game. Is the relationship betwen the player and Ratchel weird without the patch?
I am playing that game without a patch and erverything feels fine. I also can't imagine playing this game with an i- patch...;)

Reactions: Koczi

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How does the incest patch even work? Are all the girls your sisters? because it would be a bit odd to not really give a shit about the missing ones for so long.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I am pretty much through with V0.4 und I like the game...:)
There is just one task in the tasklist: "I should try to get another spider near the cave and use it with the girls. maybe when they are bathing, I don't know..."
I got the spider, but never arises a situation where I can use it. Any suggestions for me?
Think that was the end of that quest line for now. check the pond bit to see if there is anything new there to do.

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
There are some problems with overlapping buttons in the last third of the game. It can break the game...:cry:
It would be nice, if there was a patch available...:)

Reactions: YYYgamesYYY
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes