wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
How do I build up the new shelter, I crafted it with the necessary bamboo and rope, but nothing happened. It's been around 5 6 ingame days, but still nothing. Is there any button that i oversee? Is crafting alone not enough?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
How do I build up the new shelter, I crafted it with the necessary bamboo and rope, but nothing happened. It's been around 5 6 ingame days, but still nothing. Is there any button that i oversee? Is crafting alone not enough?
Are you cheating, with the materials?

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
Are you cheating, with the materials?
Nope didn't cheat, but somehow after the second try to craft it worked. So, instead of 25 Bamboo and 2 Ropes, I had to use 50 Bamboo and 4 Ropes. Don't know if i did something wrong, or it's buggy, but after the first crafting, the following "cutscene" wasn't triggered.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
It seems that a few of the events trigger if you save and reload. Why I dont know. The boat was such a thing.

Oscarsss

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so I've got more than 3 skill points and there is still no option during dinner. And when I try to read the book again it says not now.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
That is odd, looks like it needed to be tested a bit more. O well at least we got it.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Renders look lovely, animation is smooth.
The grind is a head wreck though, takes way to long to do things and move on to the next task and it all appears overly complicated in reality.
Mom comes round to the thought of being arroused by incest WAY to quickly.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Like the game, but...

The sore hands to get a girl to be more open was overplayed.
A little at first, fine... but to keep it going through the story does not work.
You are making a shelter, cutting down logs/bamboo, making fire, and cooking but can not wash yourself :rolleyes:

The not washing to force her to wash you due to being smelly works.

Maybe after a few times of using it, she decides that you could wash each other?
Opens up more possible ways to increase her openness?

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Tell yourself the MC thinks it's necessary, but the woman just plays the innocent and knows he's okay.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes