• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can't light the fire when I collected everything for cooking the crab. The light button is turned off and nothing I can do. I have branches and straw,plus everything else
Just select the cook (Bottom) option and if the check mark is green it will do it

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can't light the fire when I collected everything for cooking the crab. The light button is turned off and nothing I can do. I have branches and straw,plus everything else
You dont have to relight the fire in other words......

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Have you been going to the forest in the evening, and sending Jess to the cave to get firewood, then going to the pond at sunset?
I see Jessica in the woods in the evening, so I go there. But as soon as I step into the woods she moves to the cave. If I go there she does not show up. I was able to send her to the cave one time, and followed here. The next time she asked but I only had the choice to not go with her.
Rachel is at the pond at Sunset, but I can't bathe with her (she's awake, too risky).

Reactions: gec and giuse

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You have plenty of wood, that means that your fire is still lit.
You only need to relight the fire, if you run out of wood and it goes out.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I see Jessica in the woods in the evening, so I go there. But as soon as I step into the woods she moves to the cave. If I go there she does not show up. I was able to send her to the cave one time, and followed here. The next time she asked but I only had the choice to not go with her.
Rachel is at the pond at Sunset, but I can't bathe with her (she's awake, too risky).
Quest in two parts,
Part one is to meet Jess in woods at Sunset and go to the cave with her. ( One time Only)

Last edited:
Reactions: gec

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Part two is:-
( Repeatable)

Last edited:
Reactions: gec

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You have to do that every day that you want to bath, but after this time (first time) you can just go to woods before going to pond and send her to cave then go to pond and start.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no clue how far in to the game i am or how much is left, but I guess im close to end of update 0.4 when the cousin(?) comes to block your thing with the mom?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I also saw cheats info on first post ( first page ) but don't know how to get to it the console function doesn't seem to work and Cheats are listed but not functional in this ver of the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Search here for unren, copy it to the game directory, click on unren and then pick the option to enable dev console, then press shift + O in game to open the dev console.

Then edit things from there.

Or save and then find an online renpy save editor.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Awww, I lost my saves and just got to some of the new stuff, the mother sure I get, but a cousin, not a little sister?.

Reactions: Corambis

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Awww, I lost my saves and just got to some of the new stuff, the mother sure I get, but a cousin, not a little sister?.
I saw a little problem with the patch before,looks like after the event in the cave (the rain) the MC will call his Mom Rachel, it's weird when in older event they go by "mom" " son" lol.

Reactions: Havik79
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes