Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, WTF, I am on the new content and lost my save that I just made, I know I did because I have saved the mushroom crazy jerk off and now it is gone.

OK so they are still there, but now jumped to page 9?.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Awww, I lost my saves and just got to some of the new stuff, the mother sure I get, but a cousin, not a little sister?.
I think the sister is being saved for later. If she showed up before the cousin or even at the same time, the cousin might not get as much attention. Although as long as my game has gone on, it's going to be interesting to explain what the sister has been doing all of this time.

Reactions: Havik79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
built shelter (after getting enuf bamboos after mc broke his back) and got medicine for jess (after figuring how to make it) so we'll see how it goes.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Part two is:-
( Repeatable)
I've done part one. I assume you are clicking "Bathe" on the first picture of part two. That doesn't work for me. I notice that your health is 100% though, mine is only 58, and goes up extremely slowly. Is that the issue?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've done part one. I assume you are clicking "Bathe" on the first picture of part two. That doesn't work for me. I notice that your health is 100% though, mine is only 58, and goes up extremely slowly. Is that the issue?
NO, Click on Her.
Also if you want your health to increase do not "Auto eat" ,do it manually and eat more than you need.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
What a grindy game this turned out to be. You can only pick os many bananas and blueberries to get a hand job from Rachel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well apparently reached end. jess promised to teach yoga to mc and game said upcoming version. jess caught mc bathing and started to blackmail him.

serious bugs: after talking to jessica in forest game bugs and only possibility to do anything is to click search option on left corner to advance time and be able to move on.

is it possible even get stamina to lvl 75 on this version?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
well apparently reached end. jess promised to teach yoga to mc and game said upcoming version. jess caught mc bathing and started to blackmail him.

serious bugs: after talking to jessica in forest game bugs and only possibility to do anything is to click search option on left corner to advance time and be able to move on.

is it possible even get stamina to lvl 75 on this version?
If you mean so you can get a BJ at sunset then the answer is yes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think the sister is being saved for later. If she showed up before the cousin or even at the same time, the cousin might not get as much attention. Although as long as my game has gone on, it's going to be interesting to explain what the sister has been doing all of this time.
My guess is with her dad, the only problem is if he shows up, there goes fun with mum.
I just hope the sister is younger and normal body, otherwise, how are 3 women supposed to stay so super fit on an island.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you mean so you can get a BJ at sunset then the answer is yes.
tried to get stamina higher by bathing every morning (if didn't bug game by talking to jessica at forest, if bugged then not much to be done on next day until getting rid off extra buttons and by then bathing time had gone) but it stayed on ~50% despite each bathing gave avg 26 staminapoints.

My guess is with her dad, the only problem is if he shows up, there goes fun with mum.
I just hope the sister is younger and normal body, otherwise, how are 3 women supposed to stay so super fit on an island.
eating healthy and exercising. they walk around forest every day and on dinner they eat few bananas etc

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
tried to get stamina higher by bathing every morning (if didn't bug game by talking to jessica at forest, if bugged then not much to be done on next day until getting rid off extra buttons and by then bathing time had gone) but it stayed on ~50% despite each bathing gave avg 26 staminapoints.

eating healthy and exercising. they walk around forest every day and on dinner they eat few bananas etc
Rest in evening, Go forest at sunset, Talk to Jess, Go Pond. (this should avoid the bug)
Jess will only blackmail you once but if you do not bath in the morning you will lose stamina points.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So handjob and blowjob from mum is all the new sexual content right or did I miss something.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So handjob and blowjob from mum is all the new sexual content right or did I miss something.
more or less, aside from some groping from jess (or whatever the name of that intrusive "new" girl is:KEK:).
hopefully the choices/quests will be optional, as forced relations usually arent my "kink" regardless of game/character.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yet you are playing this where you are forced to do stuff with mum.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yet you are playing this where you are forced to do stuff with mum.
Yep, though this is an early game yet. If that "forced" quests become a standard, I will reconsider it as the time comes.
Also, havent I mentioned it - Im a bit of hypocrite - "mom" is hot. and to my liking, so I have nothing against forced scenes with her :KEK: On the other hand, Im tired of lesbo scenes being inserted in almost every damn game, and the new girls smells like lesbo for sure....So, if it isnt avoidable, "so long suckers" (as the saying goes:BootyTime:)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hell no, give me Jessica all day long over mum, mum is too buff for me.

Although I do understand your point, I hate being forced to have Maddy in My New Family or miss out on others.

So far the mum is ok, but I am happy for anything with Jessica as long as it doesn't go femdom.

I just hope the sister is younger and cute.

I don't smell lesbian, but maybe sunda sundry whatever that weeb shit is for a chick being a fucking cunt, although I suspect that might be the sister, let's face it like EVERY game has to have an MC with a 10-inch cock, EVERY game has to have that one chick who is a cunt.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes