cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rest in evening, Go forest at sunset, Talk to Jess, Go Pond. (this should avoid the bug)
Jess will only blackmail you once but if you do not bath in the morning you will lose stamina points.
mc rests in evening and goes to bathing when wakes up and wanks and has done that nearly every morning since stamina became issue except ~3 times (once tested if mc had enuf stamina (nope) and rest when talking to jess at forest (haven't talked to her in since last time game bugged)). just wanna know if mc needs to do that 100 times or not (if yes then forget it). when mc baths and wanks stamina either stays same or goes up barely noticeable amount.

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
At this moment this is a short story but it seems very interenting. let´s wait how the story leave us

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
mc rests in evening and goes to bathing when wakes up and wanks and has done that nearly every morning since stamina became issue except ~3 times (once tested if mc had enuf stamina (nope) and rest when talking to jess at forest (haven't talked to her in since last time game bugged)). just wanna know if mc needs to do that 100 times or not (if yes then forget it). when mc baths and wanks stamina either stays same or goes up barely noticeable amount.
Took me about five baths, I do not know if the "Health Level" will have an effect on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Took me about five baths, I do not know if the "Health Level" will have an effect on it.
mc is healthy (100%) but stamina doesn't go higher than ~middle (drops bit during night and goes back to what it was after bathe). only things I have modified was amount of food since mc and rachel were gonna run out of food at some point.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
How can i take a bathe with rachel? already found the other chick but i am currently stuck on this part. My current task says "Wow! Rachel was waiting for me topless in the pond. I have a feeling we are gonna make big progress this time! i just need to find out how..." Bathe with rachel. I don't have an option to bathe with her like before

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How can i take a bathe with rachel? already found the other chick but i am currently stuck on this part. My current task says "Wow! Rachel was waiting for me topless in the pond. I have a feeling we are gonna make big progress this time! i just need to find out how..." Bathe with rachel. I don't have an option to bathe with her like before
Sent Jess to cave to collect firewood.
See page 40.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does Kyle get a sex stamina listed in his stats ? How do I fix Kyles back
wank in pond in morning after waking up. get massages from rachel (takes some days so that back is better).

go to pond when she's there (1 hr later than when she appears there 1st time).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
rocas=... (rocks for the fire), soda=... (soda cans) Unable to find these in the program
Those are for cheats in the dev console, if you have enabled dev console you just type in rocas = 99 with the spaces to get 99 rocks.
It is there I assure you I have used them and found others too.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can´t find the way to prepare the fusion. Where can i find wood? I found only branches.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Fire ! I let it die out ! I ran out of Rocks. I now have plenty of Rock .... But in the Light fire ,,, it says I have (0/1) tried the Crafting Menue...still no luck.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Fire ! I let it die out ! I ran out of Rocks. I now have plenty of Rock .... But in the Light fire ,,, it says I have (0/1) tried the Crafting Menue...still no luck.
The fire goes out if you run out of Wood(you must have the minimum of 3 branches in stock to keep it going over night)
To relight the fire you need:-
7 branches (Wood) and 1 Tinder(Grass growing next to the cave).
You do not need a rock to relight the fire.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The branches are wood.
Also make sure to read the book., and visit the cave for the flowers
mmh thanks for your advice. I read the book, have boiled water, the flower, branches and yet I am supposed to collect these things? The fusion is not shown to me in crafting like the other things? Strange. What is missing? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes