greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
i need help im stuck here im full of bamboo but nothing happen View attachment 999128
You need rope and you craft it as you do everything else using the crafting icon in the top-right after you went into inventory (also using the top-right bag icon). Remember 2 rope and 25 bamboo. Also you get rope from Rachel (when shes at camp) as she crafts Rope from that spiky plant to left of cave entrance.
how to get the mushrooms ??
They are in the forest entry area, they are like to the left and underneath the log. (kinda like middle-left ish ?)
how can i progress in the sunbath?
Just keep doing it until you get option to use a crab on her. Then you'll have to chop some bamboo, injure your back and then you can progress.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
How do we open the bag to craft stuff or read books? I can't seem to find the button for it. There is nothing on the page and clicking on the bag does nothing.
And I did it plenty in previous patches.

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
How to upgrade shelter? I read book, and crafting bamboo shelter. Mc say "Ok, i have materials!! I'll start building it tomorow, first thing in the morning."

But nothing happens! I click crafting section, but 0/2, 0/25. I click shelter but only rest. Mother dont make more robes. So i dont know what's next... pls help me :D

Reactions: Smiruk

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
How to upgrade shelter? I read book, and crafting bamboo shelter. Mc say "Ok, i have materials!! I'll start building it tomorow, first thing in the morning."

But nothing happens! I click crafting section, but 0/2, 0/25. I click shelter but only rest. Mother dont make more robes. So i dont know what's next... pls help me :D
I've made this 2 times and then started a scene on the next day in the morning....

Before this scene, there is a new suvrivor... so now is yout, Jessica and Rachel...

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Do I need to make a hand holding WT for you all? Bc I will, mind you I will insult you in it and treat you like a child for being so lazy that you don't want to read and play the game.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and filochard
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes