-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank you so much i fixed it
Glad to hear you got past that. Personally, I found that it can be fairly easy to make a mistake in those directions (i.e., following all the arrows for Step 43). It's actually why I suggested the screenshot; I was able to avoid messing up more easily with that.

Jan 2, 2022
THis is in my top 10 favorite games. Any news on when the 14-15 days will make it onto this site?
I know that they are already on Patreon, but when here?
I've been wondering about the "mystery girl" and the one coming on the ship.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
THis is in my top 10 favorite games. Any news on when the 14-15 days will make it onto this site?
I know that they are already on Patreon, but when here?
I've been wondering about the "mystery girl" and the one coming on the ship.
It's been only 2 days. I'd give it at least another week or two. It could get leaked sooner, and I realize that we're all pirates to one degree or another. Still, I'd prefer to have Wildman Dev release it here themselves when enough time has passed that patrons get the benefit of earlier releases that they should. I always feel this way, but especially so with devs I respect, like this one.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
Yes, I agree. It's just that I went on his Patreon and have to pay just to read any of his posts. Even the ones about when he plans to make releases, the staged tier schedule, etc.
If he makes NO info available to potential subs, and he's making $2350/month, then he can't expect for me to pay a monthly fee for something that we only get in dribs and drabs every 6 months or so.
I don't even have a problem with him missing his deadlines. That's a risk with such an ambitious project.
I'd just like to stay informed with regular updates. Even only weekly is fine.
I'd hate to have to wait another 6 months for another 2 days of content. If that's the case, perhaps I should just wait a couple of years until the game is nearing completion.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Yes, I agree. It's just that I went on his Patreon and have to pay just to read any of his posts. Even the ones about when he plans to make releases, the staged tier schedule, etc.
If he makes NO info available to potential subs, and he's making $2350/month, then he can't expect for me to pay a monthly fee for something that we only get in dribs and drabs every 6 months or so.
I don't even have a problem with him missing his deadlines. That's a risk with such an ambitious project.
I'd just like to stay informed with regular updates. Even only weekly is fine.
I'd hate to have to wait another 6 months for another 2 days of content. If that's the case, perhaps I should just wait a couple of years until the game is nearing completion.
I read your first post on this page and I'm flattered. I read your second and I sigh.

I released 8 days at the very end of 2021. Within roughly 395 days I will have released another 8 total days - each about 3 to 5 times the length of a base-release game day.

Day 4 total script lines - 1,250.
Day 14 total script lines - 10,040.

That is not an average of 2 days per 6 months.

Now, this last release was a monster, but I intend on it being the anomaly, not the standard. Who released more actual content/writing than me in 2022? I know the competition; it's a very small number of devs, either of which is making way more than me (aka this is their full-time job, and thus, they can dedicate more time to their game) or have multiple people working on their projects.

With that said, I appreciate that you like my game— I understand that I've fairly angered some people on this website with my continual delays. At the end of the day, if someone wants to dislike me or not support Stranded in Space for that, I can respect their decision.

Regarding communication, I try to make anywhere from 2-4 posts a month on my Patreon regarding the status of the next update, how everything is going, etc.

And I've got big things planned for 2023.

Jan 2, 2022
That is not an average of 2 days per 6 months.

Regarding communication, I try to make anywhere from 2-4 posts a month on my Patreon regarding the status of the next update, how everything is going, etc.
I didn't say an average of 2 days per 6 months. I mentioned that it's been 6 months since the last game update was released on F95.
I also said that I have no problem with missed deadlines. That is understandable with such an ambitious project.
My complaint was that I must pay for membership on Patreon just to read your notices about progress, when the $20 tier release will be posted for free users, and any other info. I literally must pay to read ANYTHING other than the main game vision summery.
That was my only complaint. Not enough info to even determine whether to pay for a membership. And that being the case, I'd like some update progress notes and any other musings here.
Doc5252 and Seath Black are my 2 other favorite devs, and they are both prolific about informing players and giving teasers to encourage their fans.
That's all that I'm asking.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
A very good game and captivating story. Conversations maybe a little bit long and females always joker smile (except one or two), but it is good game nonetheless. Especially with interracting choices like who to wake up or which route for a girl...
Good job Dev.

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
Stranded in Space [Days 1-15]

Windows/ Linux:

Please support the developer
if you can if you like the game

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Stranded in Space [Days 1-15 Endurance Edition] [WildMan Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 8.67GB
Repack size: 500MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality yet still keeping the size below 50% (1.08GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wait, no, umm, look, a distraction!

test.png

This one goes out to whiterussian.

...So I didn't know sliding puzzles can actually be unsolvable. Does that surprise anyone else? It doesn't seem like it could be true, but it is.

It took me like an hour of messing with it before I was like, "This can be solved, right?"

Nope. That one is unsolvable. Imagine my surprise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 2291635

...So I didn't know sliding puzzles can actually be unsolvable. Does that surprise anyone else? It doesn't seem like it could be true, but it is.

It took me like an hour of messing with it before I was like, "This can be solved, right?"

Does importing it all into Photoshop and then cutting and pasting them into proper positions count as solving it?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Now that the thread has been officially updated - if you like the content consider supporting the game, please!

There's one bug that I'm aware of, and that's if you try to skip the first sex scene on Day 14. It'll be fixed when Day 16 drops.
i thought early on it was said this would be mostly a kn and you wouldnt be able to turn down charactors/sex scenes has that changed?

Couliber

May 22, 2018

I was curious, so I put that in an solver. So, the solver says it is possible and you need 46 moves to solve that puzzle. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes