Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think the label "after_nemy_d14_convo" isn't being called after her laptop chat :unsure:
That's a funny thing for you to notice. You're loading up my code, I take it? You're correct and I'll fix that when Day 16 drops.

A new stranded in space, which of course means it is a good day for the world! :love:

Another solid update! This made me really happy. Thoughts:

• The lack of Sasha is a punch to my soul (yacht club on holiday), but the surplus of Gigi sustained me.
  • The heartless wolf inside me chose Hayley over Ariel a long time ago, so I know which way I am going if the evil wolf inside of Wildman Dev does not offer a solution for the sisterly quarrel.
  • I'm not convinced that Kasumi isn't just some crazy science experiment of Umiko's run amok, that girl ain't right.
  • I have failed every test thus never winning nudes
  • Was it my imagination or do the renders all look improved?
  • Do others know about MC's missing year? I can't remember. He should still be considered a suspect due to this!
  • Camila's not wrong
  • Pills or not, I don't know how all the sex in the last two days didn't kill MC
  • My top suspects: Umiko and Skylar. Watch out evil crevices!
It's interesting, some of the things you said. Day 16 will probably make some logical sense to you...

GrabbleGribble

Jul 23, 2022
I honestly don't know what im gonna do if Wildman makes us have to choose between Haley and Ariel. I was leaning heavily toward Haley, but after our date with Ariel i'm torn. It's gonna be so difficult to have to make a choice if that happens. Please let us have both! My suspect is Sasha. There is no way it's Umiko...No way Umiko is our greatest ally.

Reactions: isotope

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I can but im pretty sure you still need to do step 1-3 or renpy will use the orginal, unfixed .rpa files. anyway here are the fixed ones. They go straight into the "strandedinspace/game" folder.
so i used these and put them where they are supposed to go and it is still broken

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 932, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 543, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1730, in set_pm_window
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d8 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 932, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1111, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1533, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3376, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4251, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1054, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 989, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 543, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1730, in set_pm_window
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d8 is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Stranded In Space 1.7
Sun Jan 8 05:12:24 2023
```

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stranded in Space [Days 1-15] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 521mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
I honestly don't know what im gonna do if Wildman makes us have to choose between Haley and Ariel. I was leaning heavily toward Haley, but after our date with Ariel i'm torn. It's gonna be so difficult to have to make a choice if that happens. Please let us have both! My suspect is Sasha. There is no way it's Umiko...No way Umiko is our greatest ally.
I suspect it will end up similar to Lira and Camilla, where choosing one person will just give you more sexy time content with that person with just lesser content with the other one I'm hoping so anyway if we are forced to choose.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I agree with Skyler here. If it's Umiko she's already won. All hail Umiko.

I think it's Camilla. She's the obvious potential mercenary, has beef with the MC and gets seriously annoyed if she doesn't get the room. She wants to keep a distance emotionally but be physically close. Goes under the radar for being too obvious.

We also rule her out for being a roomie choice but that hasn't had much impact yet.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Day 10 haylee laptop error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d10 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 932, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1111, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1533, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3376, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4251, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1054, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 989, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\StrandedInSpace-1.7-day1-15-pc\StrandedInSpace-1.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d10 is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Stranded In Space 1.7
Sun Jan 8 07:47:33 2023
```

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
shame that the whole vn-dl is too big with over 8gb....why not divide it in smaller parts? yeah there is the compressed part but you loose quality...

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
ok, so i'm on day 13 and just got to the laptop but there is no group convo going. is that right ? or is it bugged ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Define "quickly", because I never saw a need to go especially fast when I tested it multiple times before. Did a time limit get added with this latest release, Wildman Dev, or did I just never run into this previously when making my steps for the escape room?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes