ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello.
First, I'm in full-on writing mode for the first half of Day 19. Counting the Elysium version content, there are 16 scenes in total in the first half of Day 19.
For reference, the entirety of Day 17 had 10 scenes.
All I'm doing now is writing. I can't give an exact date yet, but I would be quite happy if the update were out by May 10th. All I can do is keep writing.
We're close, guys.
Lastly, there are new Patron tiers now. You can stay subscribed to the tier you already are in indefinitely, but new subs/changing your sub will require joining a new tier. If there is some confusion about this, feel free to leave a comment, message me on Patreon, or join the Discord and do the same.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm enjoying this game (I'm on day 11) but the constant "with hpunch" is starting to drive me crazy.
Out of curiosity I fired up np++ and did a word count: 3291
It's giving me a headache :p

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm enjoying this game (I'm on day 11) but the constant "with hpunch" is starting to drive me crazy.
Out of curiosity I fired up np++ and did a word count: 3291
It's giving me a headache :p
3,291 punches? Damn. When did my game get so abusive?

16 scenes, wow! Looks like the MC is going to be busy.
Day 19 is the biggest day by a longshot. The second half's scene count is also in the double digits. If it wasn't for story purposes, I could've easily made this upcoming release the entirety of Day 19.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The MC's ...."Ahh come on Babe" line cracks me up, makes me "LOL" every time :ROFLMAO: I love the hate to love stuff.

Thanks for reminding me to change some of the images in the OP. That image isn't even in the FREAKING game, Cooling Prob.

One day, I'll get around to changing the gifs... and then Stranded in Space is gonna take off here on F95!

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes