• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I don't know what to think anymore about this game. The more time is passing between updates,the less I'm missing it. All games have good and bad parts but in this one only what comes to my mind while waiting long enough, are bad parts. Endless chatting before the sleep,crazy scientist and her daughter...I even forgot their names.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I don't know what to think anymore about this game. The more time is passing between updates,the less I'm missing it. All games have good and bad parts but in this one only what comes to my mind while waiting long enough, are bad parts. Endless chatting before the sleep,crazy scientist and her daughter...I even forgot their names.
But Call of Booty, I distinctly remember telling you how much I liked your name. Does that mean nothing to you?!

In all seriousness, as I try to tell those that negatively review my game but then keep playing it for like 40 more hours, life is too short to be playing an AVN you're not enjoying.

We're on F95, my friend. The Holy AVN Mecca. Fifteen of these games come out every day. Ones without crazy scientists and end-of-night conversations.

Look, I'll keep a cot made for you, but I believe it was Kirk Cameron who said, "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be."

...Anyone else miss Growing Pains?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But Call of Booty, I distinctly remember telling you how much I liked your name. Does that mean nothing to you?!

In all seriousness, as I try to tell those that negatively review my game but then keep playing it for like 40 more hours, life is too short to be playing an AVN you're not enjoying.

We're on F95, my friend. The Holy AVN Mecca. Fifteen of these games come out every day. Ones without crazy scientists and end-of-night conversations.

Look, I'll keep a cot made for you, but I believe it was Kirk Cameron who said, "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be."

Mike Seaver FTW. Well played, Wildman.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I try not to worry about the time in-between. but Wildman is 100% right, there's a LOT of fish in the sea. I find it rare to go more than a week or two without something or three i'm interested in pooping out an update to occupy my free time.

having favorites is cool, but instead of sulking use it as a chance to discover a new favorite or a new kink you never thought you'd be into: there's lots of filters on that latest updates page...

drofojolic1

Jan 31, 2018
ok... so i have this problem... any way to deal with ALL what's wrong with this (i cant close the Ishani window and the sex scenes just refusing to load)
if anyone know how to fix this, ill be very grateful since im at chapter 15

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
ok... so i have this problem... any way to deal with ALL what's wrong with this (i cant close the Ishani window and the sex scenes just refusing to load)
if anyone know how to fix this, ill be very grateful since im at chapter 15
Do you have any bypasses or extra files from f95 or whatev? Trying to think of how this could happen.

Reactions: drofojolic1

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello there.
I'm putting the finishing touches on the first half of Day 19, below is some information about where I'm at with everything.
I am expecting to release in April, but I am not giving any exact dates yet. All I can say is that I'm working every day towards getting all this content out.
The first half of Day 19 is about the size of Day 17, meaning that it's sizeable.
Releasing the second half of Day 19 won't take as long, as I've already completed some work on it. It will also not be as big as the first half of Day 19, though it will still be a worthwhile playthrough.
There will be 3 Elysium scenes in the first part of Day 19, and I'm not yet certain about the second half. We'll see! If you have the Steam version (or are an Elysium tier supporter) you will get this content, of course.
Beyond that, here are two things I'm hoping to have in the game very soon:
Sex noises during sex scenes.
A way to choose who you want to recap with Paige at the end of the night. This is for people who think there's a bit too much recap text with Paige or aren't particularly interested in some of the girls on the Endurance (and thus, don't feel like talking about them with Paige).
Final note, I'm leaving Raegan's hair as is for now. I can't say it won't change in the future, but for SiS1 her hair will stay the same.
Thanks to those that are supporting here on Patreon. It means a lot.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Hello there, can somebody please tell me how to get the second gallery scene for day 16? Are there any special choises I need to make? It is the only one I am currently missing.

1709847302488.png

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
That hairstyle is definitely better but when I look at this model and then at the old model for Raegan, I can't help but feel that this is a major downgrade.

View attachment 3360015

It looks... I don't know, less detailed? If I had no knowledge of this game and someone showed me these two pictures, I would assume that the one of the left is the old model and the one on the right is the updated one.
No offense, just judging both models but my personal feeling is that her face in the new version seems to be wider overall and it feels less feminine and sexy I don't know Maybe it was her pregnancy? ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

what about the long wait update?? i really like your game..all of it ,expecially the story...but update became so scarce lately..and i will forget all about where i was into the game....
p.s. and now i'm reading that you will release half a day, after so mucxh time? luckly your second game wasn't supposed to drain time and resources from this one ....riiiiight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what about the long wait update?? i really like your game..all of it ,expecially the story...but update became so scarce lately..and i will forget all about where i was into the game....
p.s. and now i'm reading that you will release half a day, after so mucxh time? luckly your second game wasn't supposed to drain time and resources from this one ....riiiiight
Eye Roll.gif

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Update will most likely be early next month. The dev has said in the Discord a few times of his rough idea of a window with out promising anything. I think he's said it here a few times as well actually. This next day is going to be bigger than the last. That seems to be a trend for this game lol. However, if that's true, a half release will still be a good size update. Updates have take a while in the past anyways. He's a solo dev so it will take more time than having people help him somehow anyways. He's also said a few times in the past that the second game isn't his main focus. I imagine it would be about 70/30 or 80/20 split of working on both games. I think its mainly just setting up a good base for the second one. Trust me, I'm personally really excited for the next update and second game so I understand waiting is never fun lol. Imagine waiting for a WVM update. it's 10x worse there. I would rather get a good size update every so often over a small rushed update pretty often.

Reactions: MarsUltor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Update will most likely be early next month. The dev has said in the Discord a few times of his rough idea of a window with out promising anything. I think he's said it here a few times as well actually. This next day is going to be bigger than the last. That seems to be a trend for this game lol. However, if that's true, a half release will still be a good size update. Updates have take a while in the past anyways. He's a solo dev so it will take more time than having people help him somehow anyways. He's also said a few times in the past that the second game isn't his main focus. I imagine it would be about 70/30 or 80/20 split of working on both games. I think its mainly just setting up a good base for the second one. Trust me, I'm personally really excited for the next update and second game so I understand waiting is never fun lol. Imagine waiting for a WVM update. it's 10x worse there. I would rather get a good size update every so often over a small rushed update pretty often.
well it becoming a trend these long waiting updates with so many VN ..due to remake curse or some hardware misterious issues or whataver...but a reason more if you are solo, wh y start a new game?bah

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
well it becoming a trend these long waiting updates with so many VN ..due to remake curse or some hardware misterious issues or whataver...but a reason more if you are solo, wh y start a new game?bah
The new game is just a sequel lol. Or do you mean the one that's not related to this game? He does plan on making a sequel to this one. When that is? no idea. Either way its still about 70/30 I imagine.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

jendayiprev.png aoiprev.png
Greetings, all.
I'm closing in on the first half of Day 19's release. I'm not giving any HARD deadlines here, but my goal is still sometime in April. It's likely going to be one of those situations where it's between April 20th and May 10th. All I can do is work every day.
Here are two images of Jendayi and Aoi, both of whom you probably don't remember too well. I'm excited for their content going forward because their Major Decision hasn't been utilized very much yet, and as they're part of the MC's amnesia year, their importance hasn't become apparent. That will change in the final 3 days.
A lot of the second half of Day 19 is already rendered, by the by. It will be slightly smaller than the first half, but still sizeable in its own right. The time between the first half's release and the second will not be too long.
I'll keep you guys updated.
Thanks for sticking with me through the longest update window. 20+ scenes in one day is tough to put together.

kraftholocism24

Dec 25, 2022
Wildman you're perfect ♡ never change your rhythm or anything to make any one negative review put a damper on what you got going for you. Your updates are just fine spaced out as needed to provide us, you're community, the pretty amazing content you have ,and will continue to provide to us. Thanks again for everything you do everyday you put In for us ♡ keep on keepin' on.
Hopefully you can find a good lift in your spirit from the heart felt comment. One random act of kindness goes a long way and if f done right it shows for even longer-;~<3 jussayin. Keep up with the great stuff you have got in the works for us. Can't wait!

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes