• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
View attachment 3359138

Posted another hairstyle - I welcome all feedback.
I like this better. With her strong jawline you either need something like this or something like a bob cut. As has been pointed out, she's a successful business woman and "haystack" hair doesn't go well with the discipline it took for her to get to where she is in life.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 3359138

That hairstyle is definitely better but when I look at this model and then at the old model for Raegan, I can't help but feel that this is a major downgrade.

Screen Shot 065.PNG

It looks... I don't know, less detailed? If I had no knowledge of this game and someone showed me these two pictures, I would assume that the one of the left is the old model and the one on the right is the updated one.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That hairstyle is definitely better but when I look at this model and then at the old model for Raegan, I can't help but feel that this is a major downgrade.

View attachment 3360015

It looks... I don't know, less detailed? If I had no knowledge of this game and someone showed me these two pictures, I would assume that the one of the left is the old model and the one on the right is the updated one.
I think that detail (lots of individual locks and strands) is what's causing fits trying to pose the model. He probably has lots of clipping with clothing that has to be cleaned up or manually tweaked in the pose.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I think that detail (lots of individual locks and strands) is what's causing fits trying to pose the model. He probably has lots of clipping with clothing that has to be cleaned up or manually tweaked in the pose.
It's not just the hair, her face looks worse too. I can understand wanting to switch the hair out for something that's easier to work with, but would it not be possible to keep everything else the same? I don't have extensive knowledge of DAZ (or much at all, really).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I simply agree that Reagan was PERFECT as she was originally.
If I were to change anything it would be a better set of clothes, (ANYTHING would be better than that basic red tracksuit) and since it is harder for the dev to keep the original, change her hairstyle to the new one.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021

View attachment 3360015

There are a few sets of Raegan renders that I really like, and you found one of them. There are many scenes with her in the game that better highlight the weaknesses with her hair.

Beyond the minor physical changes, the differences between those two renders are mostly about lighting, expression, and color theory. Emphasis on the lighting part.

In relation to the second hairstyle, the feedback has been better, but I'm still doing a few other scenes while I mull all of this over.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
That hairstyle certainly looks better than the first option. However it looks like you might have made some changes to her face as well. Perhaps it's just the picture, lighting or angle but when comparing her side-by-side I notice a change in her chin and her face looks fuller. Those changes make her look less Feminine. I assume the difference in skin tone is simply the lighting (I hope). Ultimately she is starting to look like a different person to me, and I prefer her original appearance.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

View attachment 3360015

The role of Reagen will now be played by Robert Z'Dar. :LOL:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
(New) new hairstyle is fine in this pose. Seems like it might come across too much a solid chunk in situations where it's supposed to be hanging from her head, for example. But will properly judge that when I see it.

Her new pants look good, though.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
can i unlock all scenes with one playthrough?
Short answer, no, you'll need two.

The only 'games' you can unlock all scenes in one playthrough would be kinetic novels, otherwise choices would lead to different options. If they didn't, it's just the illusion of choice and it's a kinetic novel.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sincerely i prefer play the long awaited update than focus on some hairstyle...that said i think nothing should be changed, all chicks are great as they were and i don't like see changing in their look..i only want to see what happen next.pls

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Guys, Borgia did the whistling face at the end of his sarcastic post, and that's just too badass for me to process. Can someone please ask him to reduce his coolness factor by at least 33%?

Like, when I try to quote him in my reply it says, "Coolness not high enough. Quoting not possible."

I'm starting to feel inferior.

Hmm, maybe I should fight fire with fire?

...Maybe I should wear my sunglasses at night?

:cool::cool::cool:
well he seems to be right , isn't he?? we see this so many times...developing 2 games willl ALWAYS DRAIN TIME AND RESOURCES.it's physiological...and a bad move vs gamers that wanna see how story progress...

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
well he seems to be right , isn't he?? we see this so many times...developing 2 games willl ALWAYS DRAIN TIME AND RESOURCES.it's physiological...and a bad move vs to gamers that wanna see how story progress...
It's a tough call for a dev. Current game isn't generating enough interest. Maybe if I start a new one, they will stimulate interest in each other. Or something. Time between updates is long for him too, and interest wanes between times. But peace, WildMan is far from the worst offender.

Anyway, he has this idea batting around in his head. What to do with it?

Reactions: MarsUltor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's a tough call for a dev. Current game isn't generating enough interest. Maybe if I start a new one, they will stimulate interest in each other. Or something. Time between updates is long for him too, and interest wanes between times. But peace, WildMan is far from the worst offender.

Anyway, he has this idea batting around in his head. What to do with it?
i think the best thing it would be give supporters more frequent updates and finish the game than start another project hurting both games....it's a great game..very well done, but again time between updates is to long, just my 2 cents

Reactions: BorgiaBou

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
i think the best thing it would be give supporters more frequent updates and finish the game than start another project hurting both games....it's a great game..very well done, but again time between updates is to long, just my 2 cents
Yes, that is the obvious view from our perspective.

The thing is that dev's owe us nothing at all, especially here on f95. They have been known to get fed up with the whole thing and go away, not that WildMan is about to do that. But give the guy some respect.

It also might be that there is no good, satisfying way for this story to end. Writers say that the "good ending" is the hardest part of telling a story. That might have been what happened with DPC and AL. No good ending so burn the house down and kill everybody.

How is Pandora supposed to figure out who the bad guy is immediately after stepping off her ship? Or any other time for that matter? Does the mc jump in front of the bullet meant to kill the bad guy and get killed himself? Does the giant transport ship explode killing everybody? Is Pandora the bad guy?

Actually, I think Pandora's arrival is premature. The shipmates need time to finish growing past their sexual hang-ups with the help and encouragement of the mc. That way Umiko can confess she is the bad guy, and repent cuz she loves the mc so much. She is too crazy to be a successful conspirator anyway, no steely mind present there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes