InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Man o Man, this update. Just want to say that I really enjoy this game and always look forward to it. I told myself that I would pledge once we get the chance to impreg Tiff and bang Daphne and while we have now banged Daphne impreging Tiff is hopefully coming true in the next update! Regardless, I will be pledging as this game is too good not to support.

Hope everything continues to go well for this game and that this game sees a lot more success!

Reactions: keterboy

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Man o Man, this update. Just want to say that I really enjoy this game and always look forward to it. I told myself that I would pledge once we get the chance to impreg Tiff and bang Daphne and while we have now banged Daphne impreging Tiff is hopefully coming true in the next update! Regardless, I will be pledging as this game is too good not to support.

Hope everything continues to go well for this game and that this game sees a lot more success!
I appreciate the kinds words. I'm working hard on finishing up Day 16 and rendering Days 17-18 as we speak.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i wish we could have a walkthrough mod for this one, only after i put the gallery mod that i saw that i lost some scenes...also i'm the only freak that wish we could fuck paige?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
sighs Raegan really gets too much love.
Man, i wish we could have a walkthrough mod for this one, only after i put the gallery mod that i saw that i lost some scenes...also i'm the only freak that wish we could fuck paige?
Yep seems I lost some scenes too with Lira and one of them is Camila I think. I looked unpack the game and I saw some scenes I didnt have her on day 15. The other scenes are different situations with the black girl if you chose to cure her.

Reactions: AlexTorch

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
I want to see more Zara later in the day with her also practicing and practicing with the MC watching.

cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In paragraph 43, add that time is limited. All 15 movements need to be done quickly.

Reactions: Trolazo and Molox

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
A new stranded in space, which of course means it is a good day for the world! :love:

Another solid update! This made me really happy. Thoughts:

• The lack of Sasha is a punch to my soul (yacht club on holiday), but the surplus of Gigi sustained me.
  • The heartless wolf inside me chose Hayley over Ariel a long time ago, so I know which way I am going if the evil wolf inside of Wildman Dev does not offer a solution for the sisterly quarrel.
  • I'm not convinced that Kasumi isn't just some crazy science experiment of Umiko's run amok, that girl ain't right.
  • I have failed every test thus never winning nudes
  • Was it my imagination or do the renders all look improved?
  • Do others know about MC's missing year? I can't remember. He should still be considered a suspect due to this!
  • Camila's not wrong
  • Pills or not, I don't know how all the sex in the last two days didn't kill MC
  • My top suspects: Umiko and Skylar. Watch out evil crevices!

Reactions: LordGonti
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes