Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I'm really loving the game, so many times I've cracked up the dialog is very funny. Loving the laptop chats.
Question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Last edited:

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
weeeel, why didnt you say so:BootyTime:
assuming you are living somewhere around kiribati,(or so), "today" will last for around 14 hours still:unsure:
so, yup, it could be out "today":HideThePain:
Still waiting for release of Days 14-15 on Patreon, I'm hoping it will be today. Day 16 is apparently due 7th January, but I suspect it will likely be a week or two later due to the recent delays.

The game has been really good so far and I hope the dev will learn from the dangers of over comitting on deadlines as no one likes dev's who can end up stressed and/or burnt out.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Still waiting for release of Days 14-15 on Patreon, I'm hoping it will be today. Day 16 is apparently due 7th January, but I suspect it will likely be a week or two later due to the recent delays.

The game has been really good so far and I hope the dev will learn from the dangers of over comitting on deadlines as no one likes dev's who can end up stressed and/or burnt out.
Day 16 already confirm delayed? i thought it will be release all at 31st on Patreon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Day 16 already confirm delayed? i thought it will be release all at 31st on Patreon.
nothing is confirmed, and it is way better that way.

so far the dev is unreliable when it comes to releases/deadlines, as you can see from this very latest "it is a matter of hours, lol, not days" announcement few posts/days ago.

as with many other devs around, if they proclaim "release is on XYZ date, 100% sure folks", feel free to add there (at least) 7 days more (had to be related to time/space weird relations in multverses of adult devs, which is something science still struggle to explain).

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
nothing is confirmed, and it is way better that way.

so far the dev is unreliable when it comes to releases/deadlines, as you can see from this very latest "it is a matter of hours, lol, not days" announcement few posts/days ago.

as with many other devs around, if they proclaim "release is on XYZ date, 100% sure folks", feel free to add there (at least) 7 days more (had to be related to time/space weird relations in multverses of adult devs, which is something science still struggle to explain).
:BootyTime:Update drops in jan instead of december so dropping from 5 to 1 cause of how unreliable dev has been means I gotta wait now

Reactions: doujin1

Ocean9912

Jan 31, 2020
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
help me im stuck at number 45 my mat is green already but sticky note dont show up and i cant break the visor space suit with my hammer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
help me im stuck at number 45 my mat is green already but sticky note dont show up and i cant break the visor space suit with my hammer
If you have gone to the green mat at step 45 but there's no sticky note, you have messed up the directions to follow (step 43) somewhere. You can "reset" yourself and try again, though. If you're at the green mat, turn so you're facing the table and space suit behind it. Then follow the steps exactly as indicated, one at a time.

If you close the notebook to see where you're going, you might find it helpful to take a screenshot of the notebook showing the steps so you don't miss anything. If you follow all of the steps correctly, the MC will mention there is suddenly a shaking that happens. If he doesn't talk about the shaking, the steps were done incorrectly somewhere.

I've messed them up myself a couple of times when I repeated the puzzle to make sure my steps were right. Whenever I did them wrong, I was able to "reset" as I described above, try again, and get it to work (when I followed the steps properly).

Ocean9912

Jan 31, 2020
If you have gone to the green mat at step 45 but there's no sticky note, you have messed up the directions to follow (step 43) somewhere. You can "reset" yourself and try again, though. If you're at the green mat, turn so you're facing the table and space suit behind it. Then follow the steps exactly as indicated, one at a time.

If you close the notebook to see where you're going, you might find it helpful to take a screenshot of the notebook showing the steps so you don't miss anything. If you follow all of the steps correctly, the MC will mention there is suddenly a shaking that happens. If he doesn't talk about the shaking, the steps were done incorrectly somewhere.

I've messed them up myself a couple of times when I repeated the puzzle to make sure my steps were right. Whenever I did them wrong, I was able to "reset" as I described above, try again, and get it to work (when I followed the steps properly).
thank you so much i fixed it

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes